• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good is Pit ?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I have a list of the order of ATs in the Ultimate guide ill just paste here.

Order of Importance
Wingdashing
Wing refresh
Arrow looping
Wing landing
Angelic Step
Wing canceling
ART
Glide Techs

Order of Ease:
Angelic Step
Glide techs
Wing refresh
Wing canceling
Arrow looping
Wing landing
Wing Dashing
ART

Demonic: I can do it fairly consistently. About 90% and I know when I timed it correctly or not. You can do cool mindgames with it like SH back then ART forward or run past them and do a turn around SH ART.
Where can i find a guide for glide techs ?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Arrows are my specialty, yet i still lose with them.
That's where i try the wings.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
RinoH and Kupo i disagree, I always start all of my Angels Ring in the air to ART, i think arrow stick is the hardest and almost never used.

rinoH

Smash Lord
well of course arrow sticking is the hardest but i cant even do it unless it is on accident

ToonTetra7

Smash Cadet
I use Pit when I'm ultra-bored, but yes, I can handle him quite well without spamming like some sort of idiot :p

So personally, I'd give him a 4/10. I use Pit for fun, like 1rated CPU enemies. It's like Pit is teh master :D
I don't make sense sometimes, do I? :laugh:

Hippo Potamus

Smash Rookie
I think Pit's pretty good. He's quick, and can get on the ledge easily. His aerials are ok, and his grab is good. I hate it when people spam his B or Side B. Pit doesn't have good smashes though. I do like to play as him some times, though I do prefer other characters most of the time.

ToonTetra7

Smash Cadet
I think Pit's pretty good. He's quick, and can get on the ledge easily. His aerials are ok, and his grab is good. I hate it when people spam his B or Side B. Pit doesn't have good smashes though. I do like to play as him some times, though I do prefer other characters most of the time.
This is exactly what I am saying :p
Apart from the 'Pit's pretty good' bit :dizzy:

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
No it Pit but I will watch for double post next time but fate do you think pit should go up or stay at the same spot

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Lol you didn't even put down as an option, that means you think he should be higher, but I called it that he would be right where his is, along with MK being above Snake. But other then someone finding a new godly AT or Mk getting banned I think the only way he'll move up is if Pit players learn to mix there At's and basics together a bit better then we have seen.
ie. Spend some time working on teching, play on Shadow moses or Skyworld are the best places to do this. Work on gimping, Pit should be very good at this with his shield, multi jumps and woi on the edge. Those are the 2 main things that come to mind right now.

Top Bottom