• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How fast can u get swine flu?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I went from feeling fine 2 hours ago to absolutely dying now...

Do i has swine flu? :(

tubes

Smash Ace
The flu is spreading around my school (or so they say) right now and my biggest fear is that I'll get sick before this weekend. I need to by me one of them masks.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I better not get sick from people at To5...at pound 3 I got the flu from someone (probably Tope)!!!

Oh and Ryan you should go to the UCF Health Center near Libra so you can get checked out right away!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well UCF said u shouldn't even go to the doctor if you think u have it, unless you have like a 104 fever or some other serious **** happens. All of my classes said they're expecting a 30-50% absence rate at some point in the semester, so apparently swine flu is spossed to get crazy over the next couple months.

Swine flu is spossed to be just like a regular flu to 99% of people so I'm not too worried if I actually do have it. But yah I'll definitely go to the doctor if my fever gets too high or w/e.

Top Bottom