• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does online mess up ur playing style?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'm not the best, but I'd play against you next time I'm bored. Some people think I'm good. I play Olimar, and I have a friend who plays Pit. And if you beat us, I can refer you to people who are better. ^_^

No one knows who the best with anyone is right now. The game is too new, wait at least a year before claiming anyone is the best.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
nope. i assume youve heard of comp and wes. me and my partner almost took them out in doubles.

i also assume youve heard of DMbrandon, velocity, and mew2king, i play with them.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Well actually Wak has a point. Coming from someone else, I can understand them making this thread, but why do you bother asking this question if you already think you're the best Pit-Olimar?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
And because if you're just looking to play against people, you can use the friend finder or go to character specific boards and ask there.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Why is this in the online section as well? And stop making looking for matches topics, that's against the rules. Go read sticky before you make topics plz?

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
The whole point of this thread was for people to tell me or give me some names of some good pit and olimar brawlers so I may brawl them. It's not an ego problem I want to battle the best. I dont want average people to brawl. I said so far I am the best ditto Others may have there own opinion.

so does any1 have any names

Ryazan

Smash Ace
We understand that you had a legitimate reason to make this thread, we're just saying it's against the rules.

crownvick

Smash Apprentice
(baltimore) Ok Nobody Move And Nobody Gets Hurt U
and that the fact that ur unknown outside ur house and think that since u can beat a lvl 9 u deserve to play with the best. goodluck

Number 1 I have a life instead of playing brawl outside my house other than friends. Ok listen let me brawl u now. What buisness do u have tryin to clown me like that. I havent said one word to u. I want to play good peolpe like any1 else I was going to leave this forum alone. I dont brag about any of my wins. I have beaten the people that are suppose to be good on here. Pm me if u wanna brawl. U loose some ya win some. I dont really care I just want to face good brawlers:laugh:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

400th post. Epic.

Number 1 I have a life instead of playing brawl outside my house other than friends. Ok listen let me brawl u now. What buisness do u have tryin to clown me like that. I havent said one word to u. I want to play good peolpe like any1 else I was going to leave this forum alone. I dont brag about any of my wins. I have beaten the people that are suppose to be good on here. Pm me if u wanna brawl. U loose some ya win some. I dont really care I just want to face good brawlers:laugh:
Guess what. WIFI DOES NOT MEASURE SKILL AT ALL.

Also, Ban3 would **** you upside down sideways in real life, so stop thinking your the best.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
online makes me suck off line and vice versa. ima just look around any good NJ players offline then and tournies cuz lag-fi sucks

thepinkpoo

Smash Cadet
I hate how much Ice Climbers get destroyed on Wifi.....
Their chaingrabs just rely too much on timing. I even missed a few D-throw chaingrabs.

quik2288

Smash Rookie
everyone here is trippin he just wants to fight...big **** deal haha....if u think he is wack den be olimar or pit and beat his *** and let it be gone...otherwise leave him alone who cares...

Hanai

Smash Cadet
Online makes me look better because if i mes up, the other guy might think it was the lag instead of me SD down a cliffside.

1vs1 lag does'nt bother too much during the day.

The worst is at dinner time,FFA can be a pain to try and do much.

Top Bottom