• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you stop Giga Bowser?

NxC

Smash Apprentice
Pit's mirror shield can block Giga Bowser's attacks, as well as "cape" him if you time the shield right.

Thread over. =)

Atsu

Smash Ace
Good thing I don't play with items.

In all cereal-ness (Using something stupid to replace 'serious'. Man I'm funny. /sarcasm), I usually just grab the edge and hog it from the other players. Then once Bowser takes them out, hope he comes for you and self-destructs in the process. Or if you're doing a time battle, suicide so he doesn't get the +1 from the kill.

Half-Breed13

Smash Rookie
really, all u can do it get revenge as ike or so when u die, then charge up ur attack while invulerable from dying or the power star and deal SOME damage

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Pryo: invincible means SAF the entire time. Not that he can't take damage.

*mutters my ageold line about posting less, playing more*

vCannino93

Smash Apprentice
just stay on the edge and every time he tries to down smash, press down and then up (detatch from edge, then grab on again)

keep in mind that giga bowser only lasts for like 15 seconds.

KKIINNGG

Smash Cadet
If there is a smart bomb on stage the red ones that EXPLODE!!!! ya well throw it at him and he will freeze and get caught in it by the time its done exploding he will be regular bowser with about 200 damage then kick him off the stage!!! Works every time!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
no u dont stop giga bowser he is too awesome
seriouly i just guess u could try to dodge and stay as far as way as possible

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
just stay on the edge and every time he tries to down smash, press down and then up (detatch from edge, then grab on again)

keep in mind that giga bowser only lasts for like 15 seconds.
QFT.

This also works for the landmasters.

Top Bottom