• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you stop Giga Bowser?

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
You can't beat giga bowser.

You can hide somewhere on the stage ... until he smashes the stage too.

toon link 94

Smash Apprentice
there is no way at stoping him, you just have to dodge the best you can. and by the way dont try to hit him he does not take damage!:lick:

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
there is only one way, some say it is impossible, countless heros have quested and fallen trying...

you must retrieve the dildo of rosie o donnel, and slap him on the forehead with it

edit: obviously, no one has been able to accomplish this...so if you pull it off, you may be pulled into the void of oblivion with giga bowser...
would you give your life and a (rather wet) dildo to destroy bowser?

the choice is yours.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
You ledge stall or upB stall under the stage with Pit. I guess you could glide with 'Zard/Meta too.

Nigguh-witta-attitude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KwameKamikaze
lol YEA! stop using smash ballz u nob
OHHH you called him a nob (noob, whatever) you showed him. I really don't get people's fascination with the word.

But there's probably a way, it shouldn't really be a problem cause they won't be use in tournaments. Or you can run... fast?

Zodiac

Smash Master
There was only one that could stop giga bowser *Recalls when giga bowser wrath nearly detroyed melee until roy used Teh Phyre!* Unfortunetly our hero is one of the forbidden 7 and may not be returning to us to thwart this evil again.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The only way to stop GigaBowser is to hope the player using him suicides. I'd laugh if i saw a video of Gigabowser suiciding.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
The only way to stop GigaBowser is to hope the player using him suicides. I'd laugh if i saw a video of Gigabowser suiciding.
Or you could just kill yourself untill you lose cause giaga bowser can't be stoped ever!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You should see Gigabowser here...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0Am78BQozI

Gigabowser temporaily "Stops" from 1:26 to 1:28. That smartbomb explosion probably caused it because of the quick consecutive hits Gigabowser took from the bomb. Thats how you "Stop" Gigabowser... Temporaily that is.

Top Bottom