• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you show off?

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I alternate waveshining left and right, or I'll just dash dance and wavedash a bunch. Nothing overly showy.

Uck2

Smash Cadet
I show of before the match even begins by taking my controller and talking to it in front of my foe.Then proceed talking to my controller when I land a nice attack.meh maybe im just crazy...

Best101

Smash Ace
I perform any advance techniques that I feel like doing, or I'll practice advance techniques. Now, when I KO someone I start practicing Shine Infinites.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Taunting. it's the simplest thing. Or jumping backwards with Falco, Zelda, or Roy. with Pikachu: wavedash.
~Tera253~

Chitose

Smash Rookie
When ive edgehogged someone or hit them so far out that they fail to reach the stage, i still drop down for a further shine spike, despite them being disabled.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
whenever i edgehog someone to death i like to show it off by ledgehopping and then wavelanding back onto the ledge multiple times. it looks pretty cool and my friends are jus like "u can get off the ledge now -______-"
with ylink/link i spam bombs and do bomb tricks

i also have a fancy for wavelanding after a KO and sometimes just wavelanding in front of my opponent. dangerous on my behalf though.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
^^^ LMAO @ Teabag...I never thought of calling it that but it does look like they're teabagging the ground...:laugh:

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Usually I just crouch and stand up repeatedly. It makes your charactor look like he or she is dancing. lol fox trot

With mario I usually taunt after a KO, but only in friendlies.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
yeah but only certain taunts work. like falcon's, dk's, ness's, kirby's, gnw's, pika/pichu's. the others aren't really hilarious to spam over and over after they die, or you just can't spam anyhow. with these characters, i prefer to either moonwalk or if that character can't, then i will just waveland off the edge and do a 2nd jump back onto the edge where i waveland again. multiple wavelands.

oh and if i'm link or jailbait link, i like to pull out a bomb, SH, drop it and fast fall and grab it before it hits the ground, over and over and over.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just short hop and pick out some turnips to see if I get a good one or an item (if im lucky).

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Bowser: I dashdance back and forth, wavedash back and forth, or F-Smash the air. If it was a Star KO, then I do a U-Tilt right when their character turns into a star.

Mr. G&W: U-Tilt x2, turn around, U-Tilt x2. If I have any more time, I might taunt or use Judgement Hammer. Perhaps Oil Panic. Taunting repeatedly is fun, even in the middle of an intense battle. Oh, and 98% of the time, I never actually run with G&W; I do a quick dash and wait for him to stop, and then repeat. Useful mindgame, and it looks cool as heck.

Young Link: Boomerang, bomb, taunt. I might just spam D-Tilt or something for no apparent reason, as well.

Zelda: On the ground, Up-B downward. Taunting is nice, too.

Link: F-Tilts. I'm a CPU in disguise. <3

Luigi: Green Missile for great justice.

Donkey Kong: Charge the punch. If it's fully-charged, I'll taunt repeatedly, even in the middle of a match.

Jigglypuff: Dash for a step, then let go, then press forward again. When you time it right, it looks like Jigglypuff trips.

Everyone else, I can't think of anything interesting.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Taunt more than once, it doesn't matter the character (unless ur mario or YL)

But if you're talking about showing off in front of noobs, Do a ridiculously cliche captain falcon combo and finish it off with an aerial >B meteor suicide FTW! I did that to my friend once.

Two weeks later we're talking....
Him: "Is that a good move?"
Me: "what?"
Him: "the forward b in the air."
Me: "No, It sucks ***."
Him: " but you killed me with it once."
Me: "I was just showing off."

clowsui

Smash Legend
I usually just dashdance around and practice sh dbl fairs or fool around with shffl'd nairs while I'm waiting for the respawn...the practicing isn't a good idea seeing as its an easy punish but meh.

Top Bottom