• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you perform this? Video inside.

Palpi

Smash Hero
It is simply using you Chain (Side B) to grab the ledge and quick pressing up to move to the edge, as if you were normally grabbing it. He just did it fairly quick so you probably didn't notice.

Unless I am missing something lol.

SFlames

Smash Rookie
You missed the part where he ledge dropped followed by a fair which caught Fox off guard. That is the part I'd like to learn since it does catch a lot of people by surprise.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Someone really shouldn't be up that close (normally), it was well timed, but if the opponent is any closer it has to be hard to miss a rising fair.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
It is all about timing, I do the same thing, it is just jumping as soon as your chain connects to the stage, then pressing down, followed by a quick jump and Fair. It may seem difficult, but you just need fast fingers.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
use the chain of the edge when you hear the chain link to the edge (you should hear a sound), then press a. next when you see yourself right near the edge at the earliest moment hit away from the edge then jump forward for the fair

AND YES I KNOW THAT WHAT I JUST WROTE IS VERY CONFUSING!!! :dizzy:

Top Bottom