• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you people deal with Olimar?

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
I've actually been incorporating Drill Rush more into my gameplay for a little more than just recovery. (Although it is the main reason to use it.) It's actually not a bad move at all.
Wow, really?

arch knight

Smash Lord
the drill is useful for pushing opps into the air or dealing quite a bit of damage its is not a poor move and its controlable too

Martselsoep

Smash Cadet
the drill is useful for pushing opps into the air or dealing quite a bit of damage its is not a poor move and its controlable too
Drill rush shouldn't be used upwards you will 'hop' in the end and be in freefall for an hour or 2, that's enough for the opponent to punish you severly. It can be DI'ed out of but it's easier to DI out of when it's angled upwards.
But it can be used (for anything other then recovery if used (very) sparingly and angled downwards

arch knight

Smash Lord
Drill rush shouldn't be used upwards you will 'hop' in the end and be in freefall for an hour or 2, that's enough for the opponent to punish you severly. It can be DI'ed out of but it's easier to DI out of when it's angled upwards.
But it can be used (for anything other then recovery if used (very) sparingly and angled downwards
i dont use it straight up only at an angle i wont use drill till they above 50%

Top Bottom