• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I stop losing with Kirby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Been on losing streaks and stuff...

My Kirby's been doing terrible, maybe too much time into my main and not enough into my secondary? Should I drop him? Maybe replace him? Or give up and admit I'm a nub with Kirby? D:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Take a break from kirby for a bit, or even smash in general. Is there another character you feel like learning? Play them for a few days to a week and then come back to kirby. Maybe just play that old gb game from when you were 12. If you're going on a smash break, try to keep it less than 5 days, or it'll affect your skill.

Q&A thread next time, inb4lock.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Play with different characters, and learn their srategies. Some are great at spacing, others grabbing, a few in bait-and-punishment, there are also campers and rushers. The more strategies you learn to do, the more you'll incorporate subconsciously to your Kirby's playstyle, i assure you.

REL38

Smash Lord
Maybe your being to aggressive. I had a bad habit of being too aggressive with some of my characters which made me lose a lot.

Try using AT's, combos and spacing. Or maybe the match-ups just aren't in your favour. Taking a break is always good as well. Experiment.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Follow the advice the others have given, and if you have anymore questions please use the Q&A thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom