• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I fight a missle spamming snake?

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
I know it might be a simple answer of aerial dodge/fastfall but this snake controls his missles really well and I can't seem to dodge them when im recovering.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
i thought while a waddle dee is being thrown it wont blow up a missle, it just deflects it and snake can just move it around easily, itll only blow it up if the waddle dee is on the ground. thats was ive noticed

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to inhale the missels?

Just wondered, i've never noticed.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Is it possible to inhale the missels?

Just wondered, i've never noticed.
You can only inhale other characters, not missiles and other attacks like that.

Just dodge your way over to him, and chain grab him or finish him off.:)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
u can inhale other stuff like gernades, waddle dees, bombs.. but i dont think missiles work.. my advice would be u should charge in and shield, knowing that u can shield while running and dont have to stop.

Negative_Two

Smash Cadet
Running up to it > Powershielding should do the trick. When you get close to him, chaingrab em. Watch out for his godtilts though!

Buuman

Smash Ace
The king owns the ground, if you're having trouble on the ground dodging missiles, roll towards him and CG him...in the air...whilst recovering mix up your air dodges or go way below or way above the stage where he can't see his own missile.

Top Bottom