• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How cool would it be if Skull Kid was in SSBB?

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
I mean the 4 masks of the bosses in the game that majora summoned to fight you. Odolwa, Goht, Gyorg and Twinmold where their names. I think that maybe for a down B he can summon them to help him. They can fly around and take cheap shots just like in the final boss fight.
Oh, thats what you mean?! Thats a great idea!

I'm guessing you'd have SK summon a particular mask at random?

I'd have each of the four masks attacking in a different way, and lasting for a different amount of time.

One mask shoots a beam for , say 5 seconds.

One mask circles around SK reducing damage for say 10 seconds.

And stuff like that...

Cool idea, man...

bandana-bill

Smash Rookie
In TP not only does Skull Kid play Saria's song (the song taught to him by Link in OOT) he also has deku pipes, an instrument that only the terminian deku has. He probably was born in Hyrule and found the portal to Termina later and could travel between the worlds. As for how he can live in a different time period, Navi calls Skull Kids in OOT "what happens to kids that get lost in the woods." That's just a nice way of saying they are dead. Since he is dead, he can not die.
They must get uglier and more anoyin as time goes on then, OoT/MM kid was great, TP skull kid's an ashtray

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Oh, thats what you mean?! Thats a great idea!

I'm guessing you'd have SK summon a particular mask at random?

I'd have each of the four masks attacking in a different way, and lasting for a different amount of time.

One mask shoots a beam for , say 5 seconds.

One mask circles around SK reducing damage for say 10 seconds.

And stuff like that...

Cool idea, man...
I think that their effects would be based on what they did in the boss fights. Odolwa would shoot bugs, goht would shoot an electric beam, Gyorg can fly foward and grab someone and stun them and Twinmold can create a red copy of skull kid that dashes foward and performs an attack.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The Skull Kid in TP is not the one from OoT and MM, TP is a completly different time period, and he looks much different, and I think he'd rather stay in termina with his friends.

Anyways, I'd love the Skull Kid to be in, MM is my fav Zelda game ever, but unfortunatly OoT is the fan fav, any non TP character will probs come from that game, coughsheikcough, MM is so underrated, which is a real shame coz Skull Kid would be awesome for brawl, I think we'd be lucky to get him as an AT.

even if he was just in as an AT, bringin the moon down, kinda like the AT equivilant of Snorlax, but much more awesome, I'd be really happy to see him aknowledged.

And as for the TP skull kid, He's rather ugly, i dislike him.
Precisely. He took the words right out of my mouth.

Manjot

Smash Apprentice
Maybe as an Assist Trophy but not a character. I would rather have Wolf Link as a character then Skull Kid.

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
I think that their effects would be based on what they did in the boss fights. Odolwa would shoot bugs, goht would shoot an electric beam, Gyorg can fly foward and grab someone and stun them and Twinmold can create a red copy of skull kid that dashes foward and performs an attack.
Oh yeah! Now I remember. For some reason, I (wrongly) remembered each of the masks shooting different colored beams in Majora's Mask. I don't think that'd be a good idea for Brawl if SK made it because its pretty much each mask doing the same thing. Thats why I came up with moves for each mask on my own.

Now I remember each mask doing different things and having their own, already established moves from MM. Nintendo should go with that.

Anyone else want to stab the Skull Kid from TP in the heart with an axe like I did? :mad:
Yes, I too wanted to stab him with an ax, or cut him with a base ball bat or something...lol. Seriously, he was the lamest incarnation of Skull Kid ever.

In OoT, SK was a flute playing youth who attacked from time to time.

In MM, SK had his best showing, robbing Link, beating up one of those twin witch sisters, and summoning the Moon among other things.

But in TP, he looks like a lame goblin, and leads Link to the Master Sword.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
he was wearing a mask, that's why his expressions never changed.
in my opinion TP Skull Kid is cool. would you rather have a middle- aged man in spandex playable? ( tingle)
or a goblin with a rock on it's head who rides wolves?( midna )
I thought so.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You better.

Anyways about the random FS: He would induce one of his curses from MM... yhea thats all.

(Like the Kafei curse would cause all the other characters to shrink for a long time... N stuff).

cecilbartz

Smash Cadet
Skull Kid is a disgusting piece of **** character, even Zant would be better than him and he sucks!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No your a disgusting piece of **** human so why dont you try SHUTTING THE **** UP or GETTING THE **** OFF.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No actually I am flaming your ignorance and total stupidity.

And if I'm middle aged and having a period then you must be around 70 and be pregnant... or is that just your mum?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Thanks for being an idiot and bumping the support thread of a character you don't like by posting on it. Seriously, why am I the only person who understands that concept.
Wow I bumped it when it was on the first page, OMG! He's gonna be in Brawl just by my post! [/sarcasm]

Sorry Retro dude I'm not in the mood to get into an argument in this thread again, oops, don't feed me, LMAO!

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Wow I bumped it when it was on the first page, OMG! He's gonna be in Brawl just by my post! [/sarcasm]

Sorry Retro dude I'm not in the mood to get into an argument in this thread again, oops, don't feed me, LMAO!
Yep I am the only one to understand the concept. If you don't post on it, even if it's on the first page it will eventually die.:laugh: Thanks for letting it live a little longer. I also love how ridiculously obvious it is that you are trying to get a rise out of me and failing. If you don't like a thread, don't post on it and try to get into arguements with the characters supporters. You can whine about your rights all you want but it doesn't make it any less stupid.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Okay, maybe not smart posting this here in this thread...*gulp*...but...

If Skull Kid wasn't in SSBB, what do you think about Majora's mask being an item?

......just a suggestion. Oh crap RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! *flees*

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
Okay, maybe not smart posting this here in this thread...*gulp*...but...

If Skull Kid wasn't in SSBB, what do you think about Majora's mask being an item?

......just a suggestion. Oh crap RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!! *flees*
Hey! Don't run, come back, bro!

Thats not a bad idea! The character who uses the mask gets to summon the Moon and do damage to all opponents...or better yet, EVERYONE (yes, even the user)!!

I like it!

vydran212

Smash Journeyman

Thats not a bad idea! The character who uses the mask gets to summon the Moon and do damage to all opponents...or better yet, EVERYONE (yes, even the user)!!

I like it!
*Runs back, exhausted* whew, that's a relief...lol

I thought it'd be a good compromise to not getting the character. I just wasn't sure what the item would do. =P

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
You're lucky Numa Dude or Ukn01wn aren't here otherwise you would've been flamed.
Actually I don't flame anyone unless they are being jerks and flaming the character and other supporters. When someone has a legitimate idea that could happen in the event of the character not being a PC I don't flame at all. You know what, I'm done talking to you. Any posts after this will be ignored and I advice you other guys to do the same.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thats a really ugly and bad picture... he doesn't even have a beak!

Anyways, I always thought he would maybe use some tendrils for some of his attacks... FDL mask for an item?

Skullkid

Smash Apprentice
Thats a really ugly and bad picture... he doesn't even have a beak!

Anyways, I always thought he would maybe use some tendrils for some of his attacks... FDL mask for an item?
The tendrils would make a great "^B" attack and recovery.

I think Skull Kid should make use of his two fairies. He could use them to steal, or pick up distant items. Or slow down opponents by dragging down each of their legs.

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
Skull KId is my most wanted character. He would have his Mask (no transforming) and his FS would be the MM moon. He has great moveset potential and could easily be one of the top rankings.

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman

I like it!
Either that or the moon is an AT... which would mean Skull kid would either be out or have a different FS.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
I had an idea!
Final Smash Apocalypse: ( sorry I copied the name)
ok this is the most powerful Final Smash. it acts the usual way, moon falls down everyone dies, blah blah blah,
EXEPT
a lone Assist Trophy flies around the stage , like a Smash Ball and you have to attack it to activate it if you want to survive. why? because it summons THE FOUR GIANTS! they catch the moon and get rid of it,
making the FS useless.

Top Bottom