• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
The worst kind of noob in Smash 4 is a Kirby noob imo.
All they do is spam Stone and Hammer. I know that their spam is extremely easy to deal with but that not the reason I hate them. I used to main Kirby (I still use him a lot) and watching people use that character in such a way is what I think to be one of the most painful players to watch.
"Gee! He's floating to the top of the screen! I WONDER WHAT MOVE HE'S GOING TO USE!"
I love using Kirby but a bad Kirby will make you cringe your eyes out.

:4metaknight:

Linkip

Smash Cadet
Mario ditto matches suck! Mario players already to the same stuff let alone 2 of them.

1. SO MANY UP AIR COMBOS

2. You wanna get on to mah ledge? Prepare for the B-air

3. Look at this cool awesome thing Mario can do! FLOOD TO CAPE AWESOME RIGHT??

4. Ima spike you! FAIL IMA SPIKE YOU!! LOL MISSED NOW IMA GONNA SPIKE YOU! But we are on stage now.

:4mario: or :4pikachu: for something new.

Last edited:

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
Charge FLUDD cape cape cape cape cape fireball cape cape cape cape cape DOWN THROW uptilt uptilt uptilt uptilt uptilt upair upair upair upair upair upair SUPER JUMP PUNCH KO. Did I mention... cape?

As for Pikachu... you're not annoying. In fact your character is so rare in my region that it's refreshing to see anyone play them. There's no way ESAM's right about Pika being as good as Cloud tho...

Take your pick. Singles :4lucas: or Doubles :4palutena:.

Last edited:

Remi45

Smash Rookie
:4lucas:

Oh you're trying to recover? Hahahahaha *Gimps* hahaha *pockets* hahahaha.

:4villager:

Last edited:

Linkip

Smash Cadet
Like my 525424524 hit combo? Oh you got me with side-B and went for the SD.. Ok i will start my combo again! Oh no you hit me with a smash attack. R.I.P

Since i already did my mains i will so a secondary :4marth:

Last edited:

Marnie

Smash Rookie
I have a decent time fighting Mario, but it always burns when I get pushed away by your down-b and then you reflect me into my doom with your side-b. :reverse:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Frankly: It's been a while since anyone has thought you are hot stuff... you're not exactly great.

:4lucina:

Linkip

Smash Cadet
Why does Fox always make the same noises!!! STOP IT FOX
Also stop using lasers so much! They only do like 2 damage do more attacks Fox! OTHER ATTACKS OTHER THEN UP AIR!

:4marth: for something new but idk do mario or pika if you want.

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Why does Fox always make the same noises!!! STOP IT FOX
Also stop using lasers so much! They only do like 2 damage do more attacks Fox! OTHER ATTACKS OTHER THEN UP AIR!

:4marth: for something new but idk do mario or pika if you want.
Down-B Spam? Well, someone is going to 'B' sent 'Down' if you stop doing that counter!

:4fox:
Great job, Nimbus. Your Lucina burn applies to Marth, too.

EDIT: I saw your profile comment. I was trying to say this as a compliment, and when I looked back on "you stole my insult," I realized just how poorly I worded my statement.

:4cloud:

Last edited:

xNaXDy

Smash Rookie
Your profile says Ryu is your Wii U main. And man, I truly hate good Ryus... If they know what they're doing, you'll find yourself in an utilt -> utilt -> SHORYUKEN or dtilt -> dtilt -> SHORYUKEN more often than you'd like... also, as a Cloud main, I hate the super armor of focus attack! Kills any juggling :(

And well, I main :4cloud2:

Last edited:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Your profile says Ryu is your Wii U main. And man, I truly hate good Ryus... If they know what they're doing, you'll find yourself in an utilt -> utilt -> SHORYUKEN or dtilt -> dtilt -> SHORYUKEN more often than you'd like... also, as a Cloud main, I hate the super armor of focus attack! Kills any juggling :(

And well, I main :4cloud2:
Sometimes, I mock Cloud saying whatever he says when he gets his Limit.

Then I proceed to run because I don't want to be between him and shiny blue letters.

:4dedede:

Routa

Smash Lord
"Why is he afking on the bike and not edgeguarding? Oh well free recovery for mii."
*does a normal get up*
*Wario Wafts*
"Haha doesn't he know that Miis have longer invisibi.."
*gets killed by Waft due to extended hitbox*
"..."

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Routa Routa - wait, do Mii's have slightly longer normal getup invincibility?

Ok then, I know you main :4mii::4miisword:, so here goes...

Annoying, because this character... beats me every time because I don't know what they do :c

Take your pick. While Rosalina is legitimately my favourite, I use her, Marth and Bayonetta almost equally.

:rosalina:,:4marth:or :4bayonetta:

Last edited:

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
People still play Bayo?

:4villager:
Of course people still play Bayonetta. She isn't found online as much any more because she isn't as simple to play and get easy wins, which is what a lot of people like online. She's still used quite a bit otherwise (I think she has like the 10th best results total of 1.1.6).

Villager isn't so annoying for me, at least not in tournament. Online however, he becomes a terror (where actions are delayed because of lag).

Once again, :rosalina:,:4marth:and :4bayonetta:.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Of course people still play Bayonetta. She isn't found online as much any more because she isn't as simple to play and get easy wins, which is what a lot of people like online. She's still used quite a bit otherwise (I think she has like the 10th best results total of 1.1.6).

Villager isn't so annoying for me, at least not in tournament. Online however, he becomes a terror (where actions are delayed because of lag).

Once again, :rosalina:,:4marth:and :4bayonetta:.
:rosalina:- Get that dang Luma out of my face and stop having it sponge my attacks! Rosalina is guilty of child abuse/forced fighting.
:4marth:-
:4bayonetta:-

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Back roll, back roll, back roll, Gale Boomerang, arrow, back roll, back roll, back roll, FSmash.

:4luigi:
Yeezus, those combos. And stop spamming down taunt at the ledge if you can't get two-frames to save your life.

I've been using only Cloud lately; why don't we mix things up and go with my low-tier main?

:4gaw:

Top Bottom