• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
I'll be honest, I don't mind Robin too much. The one thing that I would say is annoying is when you drop your tomes/swords. Yay, you get a free hit if I'm behind you to punish, purely because of butterfingers.

:4wiifit:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
I'll be honest, I don't mind Robin too much. The one thing that I would say is annoying is when you drop your tomes/swords. Yay, you get a free hit if I'm behind you to punish, purely because of butterfingers.

:4wiifit:
"Watch your posture. Keep those glutes tucked in!"

"Tuck in those glutes!"

"Feel the burn in your thighs and glutes!"

Swiggity swooty, she's coming for that booty.
:4cloud:

Last edited:

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
Oh boy, I got a good one.

After playing quite a plentiful amount of For Glory, I never want to see another Cloud ever again.
I'm not even joking when I say 50% of my matches on For Glory after Cloud was released was against Cloud.
Playing Cloud on For Glory is pretty much the equivalent of saying "I want to win, but I don't want to put in the time, effort, skill and/or brainpower it takes to win."
He's the sole reason I don't want to play For Glory anymore I hate him so much...fine.... and the constant lagfests. Those are the two reasons I don't play For Glory anymore.
My main is :4metaknight:.

Last edited:

Jakkun

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4413-4635
That grab is pain, I wish I had a grab with some real range, maybe it would compensate for my garbage speed.

Rubin :]

jcx

Smash Journeyman
That grab is pain, I wish I had a grab with some real range, maybe it would compensate for my garbage speed.

Rubin :]

Last edited:

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
There are a lot of Clouds on For Glory. But I don't mind them as much since it gives me more of an easy avenue to learn the matchup (that is, if I fight a decent one).

:4myfriends:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Getting killed by his dash attack makes me cringe.

:4cloud: (I actually do main him since I've played FFVII)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't like getting killed with his...whirlwind...move thingy (Yes I know it's called Finishing Touch, I was just being stupid xP)

:rosalina:

Last edited:

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
HOW TO PLAY ROSALINA 101:
Step 1: Up-throw/up-tilt/up-smash
Step 2: Spam up-air like there's no tomorrow.
Step 3: Kill the opponent at 45 percent.
Step 4: Repeat step 1-3 until all the opponent's stocks are gone.
Step 5 (Optional): Pull mindgames (Using a move that isn't Up-Air, actually using Luma, etc.)
Step 6: Profit!

Rosalina is a fair and balanced character that requires lots of skill to master.

Man that post came out much salter than I expected...

:4metaknight:

Last edited:

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Never played against one due to lack of DLC and good internet connection. Why? Though, judging by the video footage I've seen of them, very spammable.

:4peach:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Aside from Side-B spam and somehow not being KO'd when I want her to in my experience, I've never had any real trouble with Peach.

:4bowser:

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
I keep getting pivot grab, uthrow to somethin', I always hated fighting a bowser actually, but that's a honest character!

I have two mains:
:4mario:and :4ryu:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
I keep getting pivot grab, uthrow to somethin', I always hated fighting a bowser actually, but that's a honest character!

I have two mains:
:4mario:and :4ryu:
:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:

zzmorg82

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch FC
2476 2506 3411
:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:->:GCU::GCA:
Since you didn't post a character, I'm just going to go off of Cloud since he's under your avatar.

Why are all your moves so good?

:4fox:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Since you didn't post a character, I'm just going to go off of Cloud since he's under your avatar.

Why are all your moves so good?

:4fox:
I like Fox.

Except for his Up smash and Up air.
Mostly Up smash.
Why is Fox's so much stronger than Falco's?

:4drmario: and :4larry:
Pick one.
Or both.
I don't really care.

Last edited:

Bellerophon

Smash Cadet
NNID
mistermaster420
:4larry: is alright, but we all know that :4ludwig: is the best koopaling.
Also, those jump canceled side-Bs will be the death of me.

:4peach::4ness::4falco:
Pick whoever grinds your gears the most

jcx

Smash Journeyman
:4larry: is alright, but we all know that :4ludwig: is the best koopaling.
Also, those jump canceled side-Bs will be the death of me.

:4peach::4ness::4falco:
Pick whoever grinds your gears the most
:4peach:- Why can you never pull a stitchface for me to catch/pocket (obviously depending on the character) or bomb for me to bucket as G&W? I expect it every time. I guess I watch too much Melee :p
:4ness:-
:4falco:- Why do us non-Japanese have to suffer from Mark Lund's awful voice clips? Hisao Egawa and Dex Manley are so much better.

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
That Finishing Touch always catches me off guard.

:4samus::4robinf::4duckhunt:-Pick whichever one annoys you the most.

Remi45

Smash Rookie
:4robinf:

I feel bad whenever I hit her, she sounds like she's in a lot of pain :( sometimes catches me off guard with the books :rolleyes:

Main = :4villager:

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
That sling shot man. It gets on my nerves.

:4cloud2:
The ditto is my least favorite matchup... I can space well as Cloud, but it's harder when your opponent has a sword just as long, ugh... Also normal Cloud is better than Advent Children Cloud.

Linkip

Smash Cadet
Robin just keeps charging her thunder thing and then if you run up ARCHFIRE ARCH FIRE ARTCHAFBAUBOIGWBIAW FIREEE

Main: :4mario:

Last edited:
Top Bottom