• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
@ Aquasition Aquasition , The problems of deal with a good Ike player when playing as :4lucina: (My Main):

- Jab Combo is a good "get off me", tactic or a great punishment for a whiffed grab/attack
- ALL of his aerials hit like runaway heavy-goods vehicles (especially B-Air)
- Improbable odds of knocking him out of his Up-B (even with counter)
- F-Tilt is fast, KO's fairly well and has excellent range
- Range for a large majority of his moves are fairly decent

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
I don't care if you're the waifu of millions of people, you will not talk to me like that and get away with it!
:4marth:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Roy drives me insane with his punish game, eliminating whatever hard-won lead I gained in damage percentages in mere moments. Decent range with his strong attacks also makes life difficult, until I can finally start the gimp game.

Shulk.

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
"let me just go buster, miss every of my shots, get punished and resort to a broken counter since I'm a cancer-tier character on FG and I can't win with lag" :^)

NOTE : shulk is actually decent, however unplayable if there is any input lag.

:4kirby:

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Alright, I get it... you like your Dair a lot... that's cool... yes, really good Dair... FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU CAN STOP USING YOUR DAIR NOW.

:4rob:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
D-throw to up-air? I thought I was fighting R.O.B. not Diddy Kong.

:4wario2:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Must you INSIST on defiling me with your filthy, garlic-scented mouth? Wait, what are you...? UGH, if you're gonna fart, do it somewhere else! And your motorbike is a sleezy, used sham.

Robin

GeneralBrwni

Smash Cadet
Oh cool, I love getting arcfire and air smash chained, then spiked as part of my opponent's recovery, and then being one command grab away from giving my opponent 30%.

:4pacman:

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
Explorers Log, Day... I've lost track.

This is my third (muh Project M) time in the Super Smash Bros. tournament. By now, I'm used to fighting strange alien creatures such as "humans" and "Charizards" - but the strange abilities that this "Pac-Man" has are vexing to me. Even by the Pikmin Planet's standards, this life form is bizarre.

If I had a full squad of Pikmin, he would be easy pickings, as they would literally tear him apart. But as I'm restricted to three at a time this time around - half the number I was in my first outing, and less than my second, even - I'll have to think quickly. Luckily, the water from his (somehow fully connected to the water mains in a floating platform in the sky, and he just formed it from thin air) fire hydrant doesn't seem to harm my Pikmin, but it makes it tough for me to keep my footing - and it's also quite heavy.

Perhaps I could use that to my advantage.

-Captain Olimar

:4miibrawl:

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
It takes a special kind of character to have their entire competitive viability defined by two of their custom moves… wait a second. I just realized something.

Palutena

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
>kills with BS ranged up smash
>side taunt AKA the pole dancing one

there's also windboxes so that's a +

:4ness:

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
PKFIREPKFIREPKFIRED-THROWFAIRFAIRPKFIREPKFIRECHARGEDF-SMASHOKAAAAAY

:4bowserjr:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Up B blasting me slightly into the air when I'm at a higher percent. Fast falling, you kill me with B-Air.

Fox

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Oh look, I encountered a fox while playing as a character who can use a projectile of some sort! Let's watch as he tries to reflect constantly, and then doesn't when I actually use it! I thought foxes were supposed to be clever..."

:4kirby:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B
(pause)
SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B SIDE B......

:4zss:

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
DOWN B DOWN B DOWN B DOWN B DOWN B DOWN B
(& I used to be a huuuge ZSS fan back during Brawl, but the down b spam / nSpecial > grab / dash online now makes me sad and kind of makes her look scrubby)

:4villagerf:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Oh look, a Campe-I mean Villager! Look at them just standing near the edge throwing out their little Lyoids and using slingshots. They especially like to plant trees at the edge as well and chop them down. Great thinking, after all wood is good for camping."

:4dedede:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
The answer is:

...None.

None more annoying.

Except for Shadow Balls.

As Dedede is taken, :4zelda:.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Stop. Spamming. Gordos.

:4mewtwo:
I don't have anything against Mewtwo, but...

Let's sit at the edge and use Shadow Ball!
Let's use side-B the whole match and see if my stupid opponent falls into a smash attack!
Let's use Disable and then a smash attack to kill at like 80%!
(Most of my Mewtwo matches are boring as hell if the opponent isn't experienced enough).

:4sheik:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
I don't know why, but with some characters Nayru's love is really hard to punish, which is obnoxious. Other than that, so long as we aren't talking about your alter-ego, I have no real complaints.

Well, speak of the devil. Sheik, I don't mind that you're a really good character in the right hands, but could you have, like, at least a couple bad matchups? Trash most of the cast, fine, but being that good without any real counter is a pain for everyone involved.

:4greninja:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Who the heck decided to give you a smash attack of an Fair? And for goodness' sake, quit embarrassing yourself with all those interrupted side Bs... (Actually, I sub Greninja, so I'm kinda easy on him.)

Shulk again.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Who the heck decided to give you a smash attack of an Fair? And for goodness' sake, quit embarrassing yourself with all those interrupted side Bs... (Actually, I sub Greninja, so I'm kinda easy on him.)

Shulk again.
Most Shulks I face actually seem to play just fine and understand what the monado arts do, but the sword is, like, a zillion miles long.
It's extremely annoying, especially when I'm using Mario.
~:4mario:

D

Deleted member 189823

I'd say only noob-ish Mario mains are annoying. You know, the ones that mindlessly throw little fire balls, always go for grab D-Throw U-Tilt/Up-B, spam smash attacks, never actually F.L.U.D.D gimp me ever in their lives and always always always go for the spike (and, one again, never in their lives do they ever land it)

COME AT ME BRAH

EDIT: Bowser and Yoshi are my mains, take your pick!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Alright, since I'm R.O.B., my Nair can break through his melee attacks-
OH WHAT THE HELL HOW DOES HE KEEP HITTING ME WITH THAT SHORYUKEN THROUGH MY DISJOINTS

:4rob:

FP-Takyon

Smash Apprentice
not terribly annoying, just takes longer than most games due to pac's high focus on setups

mega man and ike

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Ike. That Ike... Gets kind of boring when every time he recovers he uses Aether. Counters whenever you smash attack. Uses side B to move around the stage.

:4darkpit:(starting to main him a bit.)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Hey, Robin! You can't spam your projectiles forever! Stop trying.

Ok, now :4dedede:.

D

Deleted member 189823

Your main is only annoying when you think Gordo spam is effective...otherwise, ilu bby.

Yoshi and/or Bowser, take your pick!

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Your main is only annoying when you think Gordo spam is effective...otherwise, ilu bby.

Yoshi and/or Bowser, take your pick!
Why would I choose? Half the time they spam the same move: Down B. :awesome:
But seriously, the most annoying Bowsers use down-B as pretty much their only move >_>

:4marth:

D

Deleted member 189823

ENOUGH WITH THE SHIELD BREAKERS AND COUNTERS

Yoshi/Bowser

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Dat f-air, tho, Yoshi. Dat f-air.

Greninja. (No nerf jokes.)

D

Deleted member

Why are you a free character but Mewtwo isn't? It's so ironic that the person who ninja'd me mains Greninja. Better nerf Greninja!

:4metaknight:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom