• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Oh joy, yet another one of a thousands Links out there, I sure hope he isn't like the typical inexperienced Links who just walk around the stage slowly and spam F-Tilt...."

(I really do seem to get this a lot from newer players using Link. I get it from other characters too, but I seem to run into F-tilt spamming Links more often than any other character for some reason...)

:4dedede:

Enemy Birds

Smash Cadet
Who needs taunt parties when you can have crouch parties?
Honestly, all my battles with Tripple D have been alright. Maybe it helps that I sometimes play as him, too.

:4greninja:Grah... NINJ!

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Oh boy, a Greninja! I never see one of those! Now I'll finally get to see how Greninja players play!
Oh... he's just... doing short hop Fair... and Up-Smash...

...I see...

:4bowserjr:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Every BowsJr player I see sidebs to the other side of the stage and spams projectiles, and then upb's once I get near. So irritating, especially when they're the rude taunting kind. >.>

:4megaman:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
I don't like Flare Blitz and Flamethrower, both are annoying.
:4mario:
While I respect this stance, if as a mario player you have ever thrown a fireball, you have no room to talk. (In all seriousness though, nothing personal, fireballs are just obnoxious.)
:4wiifitm:

Last edited:

Muddyk

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflyingmud
3DS FC
4656-7708-6477
While I respect this stance, if as a mario player you have ever thrown a fireball, you have no room to talk. (In all seriousness though, nothing personal, fireballs are just obnoxious.)
:4wiifitm:
STAHP
PLANKING
TEH
LEDGE
STAP IT

since people have used my mains i'll use one i'm picking up :4olimar:/:4alph: :4feroy:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Olimar is playable?! Since when?!

In all seriousness, I personally don't find Olimar that annoying since I understand how he plays. Most people just do really stupid things when they face one due to matchup inexperience and then get frustrated because they get camped on hard.

Ryu.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Your specials are too broken. Tatsumaki can put you in one of two (three?) different places, and you can act out of it quickly. Focus Attack is almost literally unpunishable. You need either a lot of luck or your opponent has to be playing like a complete moron to get punished for spamming it. It has armor, very little endlag, stuns you, and it can be cancelled. If that wasn't broken enough, Ryu moves out of the way when canceling it, effectively dodging the vast majority of punish attempts, and can dodge either way when using it. Hadoukens can be placed way too close together and have very little endlag. In fact, so many of Ryu's moves have so little endlag that it would be easier to list the ones that have a reasonable amount. All of your hitboxes are a mile away from the animations, fsmash and that crouching uppercut being especially egregious in that regard. SF Shouryuuken has way too much knockback. Fsmash has way too much knockback. You have too many moves that deal a lot of shield damage, and most of them don't have much endlag. You're very heavy and your recovery is amazing.

Can we have the old Diddy back, please? He was much less broken.

:4lucina:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I love Lucina. There isn't anything annoying about her...except her "Come at me" taunt being used against me.

I recently picked him up as a secondary. :4fox:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Oh, lookit, he's using Fox. I wonder how he's going to start a match against a R.O.B... could he, by any stretch of the imagination, start out by attempting to out-camp me with that piddly no-flinch blaster of his? I'm sure it'd absolutely ruin his day if I... interrupted him with a laser of my own.
Seriously, I've only met, like, 3 Foxes who didn't immediately begin the match by mashing in their B button.

:4pacman:

Last edited:

4MyFriends

Smash Cadet
Everything you do makes me incredibly salty, especially if the Pac-man player is really good.

:4myfriends:

Last edited:

TheGlamourGroup

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGlamourGroup
3DS FC
4012-5262-5536
I hate when you spam Aether or Quick Draw. Although most of the time you don't. Forward smash is really OP.

:4ness:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
R.O.B. has both an amazing advantaged state and a crap disadvantaged state. The first person to get hit in any of his matchups dies.

Lets do my good old OP Ryu again.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
Ryu had never bothered me much before yesterday, when I finally saw him played well. Jumping in and approaching with short hop arials into Dtilt spam now makes me very, very angry.

Still, let's keep the hate train going'
:4littlemac:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Gotta love a character who can approach using only F-smash and never getting punished for it. also lol side-b

:4mewtwo:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
STOP USING QUICK ATTACK ACROSS THE STAGE AND FIGHT ALREADY!

:4drmario:

4MyFriends

Smash Cadet
Eh I don't have much to hate about Dr. Mario, except that lately he's becoming more common for me on For Glory nowadays.

:4bowser: sub main since I did Ike already.

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926
Bowser. Decent power and can catch you off guard easy with a powerful move. He's some lag though so he's not really annoying lol.

Wario :4wario2:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
No Pac-Man, I won't jump on your trampoline since you'll do the glitch that'll make me fall through the stage. Please stop spamming up-B and use your other moves.

Livin' like :4larry:

Last edited:

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
Just because you were retconned out of being one of the Koopa King's kids doesn't mean you have to take it OWt on me with those cannonballs!

:4shulk:/:4robinm:/:4olimar:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
:4shulk:Spamming visions won't work when Luma can interrupt it <3
:4robinm:Either a spammy projectile guy that I just N-air over, or a legit decent player who wants to provide a good match. Probably a weeaboo either way.
:4olimar:Most Olimars I've met literally seem like they don't know how to play the game.

Mm-hmm~

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
ONE DAY AT NAMCO BANDAI (or sora iunno)
- ayy sakurai I have an idea
- I'm all ears
- what if we made somebody even more overpowered and broken than brawl meta knight and is almost unbeatable without losing a thousand times
- this is why I hired you, who are we picking again?
- rosalina and luma
- wait don't we have ice climbers?
- lol let's just throw them away forever and not try fixing it for 3DS
- okay and how are we going to overpower R&L?
- basically the hitboxes will be larger than it looks, these hitboxes will be damn strong and the luma will basically be a controlled nana
- here's your promotion and retirement money

:4kirby: // :4jigglypuff: // :4ness:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ONE DAY AT NAMCO BANDAI (or sora iunno)
- ayy sakurai I have an idea
- I'm all ears
- what if we made somebody even more overpowered and broken than brawl meta knight and is almost unbeatable without losing a thousand times
- this is why I hired you, who are we picking again?
- rosalina and luma
- wait don't we have ice climbers?
- lol let's just throw them away forever and not try fixing it for 3DS
- okay and how are we going to overpower them?
- basically the hitboxes will be larger than the asthetics the character has, and these hitboxes will be damn strong, and the luma will basically be a controlled nana
- here's your promotion and retirement money

:4kirby: // :4jigglypuff: // :4ness:
"More overpowered than Brawl Meta Knight"

I would have known you were a Ness main even if you didn't say it. PK THUND-aaaaaand it's gone. ;)

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
DIE YOU ANNOYING LITTLE MEAT SHIELD!
Screw that dash attack.
Screw that up air.
Screw luma.

420quickscoper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3952-7274-7735
GOTTA GO FAST! SIDE B? YES, SIDE B. HOW ABOUT A NEW MIXUP: SIDE B. YES. SIDE B BEST TOOL. NOW RUN UP... DASH ATTACK! YEAH! ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!

:4mewtwo:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Uh, you know I can just stand still and nullify your entire "strategy" of standing across the stage and charging shadow balls, right?

:4link:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Uh, you know I can just stand still and nullify your entire "strategy" of standing across the stage and charging shadow balls, right?

:4link:
*See's Link as the opponent.
*Sigh* It's can be one of THOSE matches isn't it?
:4lucas:

Last edited:

GeneralBrwni

Smash Cadet
Oh cool, supersaiyan ness can now cover all ledge options with his super hexagon, recover from three and a half miles away, spike with either of two walls of hitboxes, and jab lock you to death. At least his grab is bad, right guys?

Zero Suit Samus

Zeepington

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeeper
ayy boi let me just use my paralyzer to d-throw you and kill you with my up b xdddddd

:039:

"More overpowered than Brawl Meta Knight"

I would have known you were a Ness main even if you didn't say it. PK THUND-aaaaaand it's gone. ;)
are you implying I go ness against r&l

Last edited:

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Get back down here you little balloon, the floor is not lava...unless its on Norfair, then I'd be jumping for my life too.

:4littlemac:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Oh god, the footstool. That evil footstool! I've never felt more helpless in my life than after being footstooled by a good Greninja player.

Ryu or Palutena. Take your pick.

Top Bottom