• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
The ruler of "High Rule" seems to like spamming Nayru's Love a lot(especially if there's another Zelda around to share the love...)

:4robinm: :4robinf:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
The ruler of "High Rule" seems to like spamming Nayru's Love a lot(especially if there's another Zelda around to share the love...)

:4robinm: :4robinf:
Ultimastrike likes to play a character that forces the opponent to mess up and loves watches things burn.

My four mains:

:4tlink::4wario2::4jigglypuff::4bowser:

Dreleth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreleth
Tries to ganoncide all game or tries to hit people constantly with warlock punch.

:4villager:

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
Don't even get me started geez, the pocket and the tree has ruined me so many times, and their throws are really scary

:4megaman:

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Don't even get me started geez, the pocket and the tree has ruined me so many times, and their throws are really scary

:4megaman:
You know that short hop back and forth lemon tech? I haven't been on the receiving end of that yet but BOY does that annoy foes.
Now let's do R.O.B.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
You know that short hop back and forth lemon tech? I haven't been on the receiving end of that yet but BOY does that annoy foes.
Now let's do R.O.B.
While the top has been less annoying, the laser still takes the cake in his keepaway/sniping game.

:4yoshi:

D

Deleted member

So many glitches... Yoshi could might as well be one giant glitch.

:4drmario:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Stone, Stone, Stone, tries to inhale, Up B a few times here and there. Super greedy Down airs offstage desperatly going for that spike
:4dk:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
A bunch of Bs, grabs, throws, up Bs, forward air and...oh, down Bs as well. ZZS is actually a fun fighter to play against. I don't know about the stripper since the ones I've fought were all amateurs. I've yet to find a decent one dancing on the pole.

:rosalina:/:4megaman:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
A bunch of Bs, grabs, throws, up Bs, forward air and...oh, down Bs as well. ZZS is actually a fun fighter to play against. I don't know about the stripper since the ones I've fought were all amateurs. I've yet to find a decent one dancing on the pole.

:rosalina:/:4megaman:
Luma makes me contemplate life. Mega Man players open up too many lemonade stands.

:4sonic:/:4falcon:/:4yoshi:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Luma makes me contemplate life. Mega Man players open up too many lemonade stands.

:4sonic:/:4falcon:/:4yoshi:
"Come on run away. You don't have to stay."
Trying too hard to disrespect.
I have to ground pound in the air when ever its possible!

:4shulk:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Not too annoying to me, unless I'm playing someone with short stubby limbs like :4wiifit: who gets outranged in the upclose melee game too easily (at least your A button moves are a bit on the slow side, once I get in...). Otherwise, I enjoy fighting Shulks, since his various Arts make him quite versatile in his actions, as do my possible reactions to which Art he's in at the time. Despite his great range, I'd still try to challenge it at times (DH's FAir is one such way I do so). Personally, I'd continue rushing him down, no matter what Art he's in, even Smash Art when I'm at KO percent and he's not. :laugh: The most annoying thing about fighting him is trying to KO him when he's in the middle of Shield Art and properly DI-ing, especially if he's using Decisive Arts, since he sticks around as long as Juniors do while Shield Art's active.

Main #1: :4ludwig:
Main #2: :4duckhunt:

Kyzael

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raiyn
3DS FC
0104-3086-6937
The cancers. Bowser Jr. is good and annoying. Duck-hunt isn't any better. Bowser Jr > Duck Hunt.
Lucario(Secondary, Ganondorf)

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Above poster mains my second-least favorite Pokémon.
I already question your tastes.

srn347

Smash Apprentice
Enough with the thunder jolts, it doesn't get any staler.
:4metaknight::4mewtwo::4fox: (whichever of my mains you find the most annoying)

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Enough with the thunder jolts, it doesn't get any staler.
:4metaknight::4mewtwo::4fox: (whichever of my mains you find the most annoying)
Please stop trying to do that double jab combo on me Fox. You already messed it up 20 times.

Palutena.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Our goddess shall shine upon thee for the rest of thy mortal days for having the utmost exquisite taste in mains. No I'm not biased.

:4zss:/:4palutena:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Bounce kick(or whatever it's called) is so annoying.

Though it gets predictable, it's still hard to punish well.

Top Bottom