• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
>Ridley

They try to be wifi warriors, lose to easy picks, get one win and leave, rinse and repeat.

Daisy/Peach is my main, used to be Wii Fit Trainer

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
>Ridley

They try to be wifi warriors, lose to easy picks, get one win and leave, rinse and repeat.

Daisy/Peach is my main, used to be Wii Fit Trainer
I guess I'm one of the few who have good connection. I hate laggy matches.

Peach and Daisy: Throw turnip, float and down air, throw turnip, side-b, throw turnip, float and down air, randomly pull and throw a Bob-Omb, side-b, rinse and repeat.

:ultike:Ike

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
ike is a good character for when your controller only has a c stick

:ultisabelle:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Pretty annoying smash attacks, can't see to avoid them as much as I should. Projectiles are a piece of cake now that Richter is everywhere.

Edit: Could swear the Link poster in the previous page was the last one. I haven't fought an Ice Climbers online yet, so I dunno. Chain grab was annoying back in the old days, though.

Inkling.

Last edited:

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
^^forget kirby, cloud fsmash truly eats everything

newsuperhackboys

Smash Cadet
I accidentally replied to the wrong thing so edited.

Toon Link wouldn’t be a big issue but his air attacks can be a pain

Last edited:

Reila

Not exactly annoying, but Olimar has potential. Depends on who I am playing. If I am playing Isabelle it can get super frustrating when the Olimar player reliable kill my lloid traps and stay out of fishing rod range. I don't feel like I can safely poke them with the slingshot either. However, I find Olimar's recovery fairly exploitable with Isabelle, so there is that.

Also, let me pocket Pikmins :(

As Duck Hunt I only want to cry. As Villager, well... It can go either way. Villager has more options that Isabelle, so that is a plus.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
You just know they're dying to do their training mode combo. In fact if they don't do it at least once in a match they probably cry themselves to sleep. They probably enjoy turnips on everything, despite how foul it may be.

:ultwolf:

Last edited:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Not too bad, the lasers can be annoying but as Ness I can just PSI Magnet them. I usually have a lot of fun fighting Wolfs

Tear me apart :ultness:

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
i can never DI her down throw right

Reila

Stop spamming that fishing rod, it is not safe unless in very specific scenarios.

Pixsaoul

Smash Rookie
I feel bad for hitting her as she looks so harmless... But then I see the devil in her eyes as she rods me and my pitty turns into hatred until i watch her fly away :D

Daisy

Top Bottom