• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubby

Smash Cadet
Oh I'm in the air..... hydrant. Oh I just landed..... hydrant. Honestly Pac isn't annoying to fight to be hoenst. I'd rather fight Pac Man then Wolf, Palu and or Young Link.

:ultmario:

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
Pac-Man's fun to play against, what with all that fire hydrant shenanigans XD. I absolutely LOVE playing against Pac-Man! Anyways, now for the two new kids on block:

:ultbanjokazooie: :ultgunner: (you all know who we're talking about here...)

Edit: I didn't see the comment above until just now, so I'll add something about Mario too. Mario's ok to fight, but the constant fishing for fair offstage can get a bit annoying sometimes.

Last edited:

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
Forward Aerial. Doc being played like normal Mario is probably one of the most annoying just because it's wrong to do, lol. I also hate 'hop pill' tactic, just hop around and lob pills to get hit confirms into grabs, which is the second but most prominent way I've faced him and it's just annoying, win or lose.

Banjo? Wonderwing. I hate the move. Yeah, it's got some start up lag. Yeah it's got end lag. But it's still just an annoying move that get's thrown out as a YOLO so damn often. Getting hit by it makes me hate my own guts. Dying to it makes me want to kill myself XD

K Rool? Eh, not sure if there's much that's annoying other than people who try to use his down special too often. Though that isn't inherently a K Rool thing, it's any character with a counter.

:ultridley:

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
The only thing annoying thing about Ridley is how light he is for his size.
:ultness:/:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultinkling:/:ultjoker:/:ultyoshi: are just a few of the characters that I play, and all of them seem to be a pain for people, take your time.

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
You know, for Banjo, your Jab is supposed to be Frame 4, but I swear with your endlag it's Frame -3
:ultness:/:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultjoker:/:ultyoshi:

PrestoTheMan

Smash Rookie
4 mains. Alright then.
Ness: PK FIRE PK FIRE... Need I explain
Pokemon Trainer: This matchup is okay, but squirtle's combos are pretty annoying
Joker: So OP. Arsene is hard to deal with and he can rack up damage so quickly
Yoshi: Down air is just stupid. Other than that, he's pretty balanced
:ultbowser:

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
Man, I love doing Bowsercides on characters who don't have a great recovery. Especially when I you have the stock advantage and Bowsercide your opponent on their last stock. XD
TBH Bowser is pretty fun to play against, although his early kills kinda irk me from time to time, but oh well, I play D3 quite often, so I understand the "kills at 40%" part quite well.
Fun times fun times
How about this one?
:ultduckhunt:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Almost as annoying as mine, but all is forgiven.

R-senpai

Smash Cadet
Ike isn't too annoying for me usually. He's pretty easy to gimp, and has a relatively big hurt box, so hitting him isn't a problem

getting through his aerials are a pain though, but that's the only thing that bothers me about Ike

:ultshulk:

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
Ike isn't too annoying for me usually. He's pretty easy to gimp, and has a relatively big hurt box, so hitting him isn't a problem

getting through his aerials are a pain though, but that's the only thing that bothers me about Ike

:ultshulk:
BUSTAH
:ultvillager:

Chadmander

Smash Cadet
Sometimes it feels like Yoshi's animations for attacks are dodging more attacks than his actual defensive options.

Currently trying :ultluigi:

PrestoTheMan

Smash Rookie
All the Ridley players I've played against use only one thing.
Side B.
When I play casuals, I have a friend who picks walk-off maps and uses side b to get a kill at 20%. So pretty annoying.
:ultbowser:

D

Deleted member

Gunners are very easy to beat. If you know how to juggle, you're most likely gonna be fine

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
yoshi frame traps you the entire game, and gets 70% combos off of an option out of run if he hits you one time

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Dash attack and tech reads is your entire character...

Arsene puts me in disadvantage no matter what, if he gets I cant play the game

Last edited:

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
I already replied to DK, so I'll reply to:

I mess up twice and lose two stocks. And you don´t die early enough.

:ultjoker:/:ultgreninja:/:ultridley:
:ultjoker:: He's ranked as being super high tier, but nonetheless I enjoy fighting Joker. I do not find him to be annoying. 2/10 (not 1 because of the counter being mildly vexing sometimes)

:ultgreninja::I don't like fighting him. He is small and hard to hit. He's fast. I can't punish anything he does, and he combos me a lot. Annoyingness 7/10

:ultridley:: Mirrors can be fun, but I always get nervous when confronted with a mirror match. Nonetheless, I don't mind fighting him. Annoyingness 4/10 for stress level.

My main characters are:

:ultridley: / :ultbowser: / :ultganondorf:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Bowser got a good kit this game to me he outclasses the other heavies. The annoying thing is the crappy bowser mains in qp that spam his b specials the whole time. Especially in FFAs...

I main Ike and Marth interchangeably.

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
DK's fun to play against, though that grab game is pretty dang dangerous if you get caught in it. And plz stop fishing for fairs offstage... it isn't funny when you attempt it too many times and you fail to land even just one. Since DK up there already covered Ike, let's talk about my other main:

:ultkingdedede:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
You zone with one friggin move. And that big ol disjoint, it may have a bit of lag on some moves but that hammer is as big as ridley.

1FC0

Smash Lord
that hammer is as big as ridley.
Ban Dedede, his hammer is too big for Smash! It would have to be scaled down too much! It would look silly!

Greninja is a rushdown character with a great advantage against my main that also gets a great neutral against my main thanks to his speed and projectile.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I have a small list for R.O.B
Gyroid shuts off entire areas for me to go, and if I pick it up there is enough lag for you to punish me
Arm Rotor kills off the sides pretty early
D-Tilt is super fast and leads to more of the same move
Nair does whatever the hell nair is
R.O.B is a bulky fella, if I don´t get them into one of my confirms it gets hard to kill them. 8/10 annoyingness.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
DK's fun to play against, though that grab game is pretty dang dangerous if you get caught in it. And plz stop fishing for fairs offstage... it isn't funny when you attempt it too many times and you fail to land even just one. Since DK up there already covered Ike, let's talk about my other main:

:ultkingdedede:
Going with you because you’re the last one who actually directly said a main.

Dedede’s so tempermental as to whether his moves have priority that what completely nullifies him at one frame ends in death at the next. Plus he’s a heavyweight with crazy get back ability... and most irritatingly likes to fight in the air.

Little Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom