• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Mia for Brawl?

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
As much as I like Mia, she has almost no chance as a playable character. Still, she's apparently the most popular FE9/10 character in Japan, so I guess that says something. I just really have always wanted one of Fire Emblem's reps to be a chick with a sword, Lyn was my first choice. Sadly, as we all know, that didn't turn out well. Our next best hope is probably Eirika from FE8. But for some strange reason, everybody hates Fire Emblem 8 so she gets no support.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Mia? No thank you. I'd rather have Ayra. She is a far better swordswoman.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Mia? No thank you. I'd rather have Ayra. She is a far better swordswoman.
Eh... not really. Then again that's partially due to the stat caps in 10 (Mia's Trueblad caps and likely stat growths blow Ayra away).

White_Lightning: Sheeda uses a sword when she isn't on a Pegasus, following that Elincia is a lord in FE9 and 10, also putting her in the running above Eirika. And quite frankly, I put everyone in FE1-7,9-10 higher in the running than the cast of FE8.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Did anyone give Mia the Alondite when Ike defeted the Black Kight in RD? She kills with that sword. Well she kills period.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
I always wished Mia could be in brawl, but you never know, she was on the poll, and as somebody said "shes popular in japan" so thats also good, I always loved Mia, so I hope she or Miciah can get in!

Lovely

Smash Lord
I as well hope Mia get's in. She was my all time fave. on PoR and RD.

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
I like the idea of putting in Mia, shes an awesome cahracter in Fire Emblem. I would also approve of Nephenee, we need a chick with a spear.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Did anyone give Mia the Alondite when Ike defeted the Black Kight in RD? She kills with that sword. Well she kills period.

Support her with Boyd and you have a killing machine X_x

she'd be an awesome character... but I don't see it happening...

(this is why we need a Fire Emblem arcade-style fighter :( )

True Fool

Smash Ace
As much as I would love to see Mia in Brawl as a playable character, I don't see it happening.

I think our best chances for Swordmasters are Ayra and Nabarl. Ayra being the first real swordmaster, and Nabarl being Sakurai's favorite FE character. And we all know what being favored by Sakurai does. I'm looking at you Ice Climbers, you too Doc, you and your up-beat music that Sakurai so loves.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Did everybody forget about Mia, I really still have hope for her, even though Micaiah probably has more chances, she could have a great moveset! Even though shes not a lord, shes super popular, and I would love to have a female swordsman!

Top Bottom