• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
k so no ike. gee thanks guys for putting ALOT of effort.

Praxis still needs hosuing guys. IM ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE OPEN UP one nite. sat or sun

texture hacks can stay but if the foe wants them off, then they go off. You have 15seconds at the start of the match to decide if u want the textures on or off.
Yes to Ike!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
praxis needs housing for sat or sun nite.

help please

ah so the ike votes are coming in. hmmmmmm

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i apologize but no ike.

hes too good for low tier.

F and G tier only. maybe things will change come june(new tier list)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy says he will enter low tier.

Hmm, Hobo 16 is almost here. PREPARE.

Also, Zori, could you get your mom to drop you off at Drink Station Saturday morning? It would save me time if you can, but if you can't, that's fine too.

CY

Smash Ace
i want to start a crew with the good black players. we need to unite together.

so it would look something like this: me, gnes, jerm, fogo, and bear. YES WE CAN!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*expects Xyro's wedding to be crashed by lots of black smashers*

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Good seeing you yesterday furbs and stitz. I won 40$ in side bets on Mvc2. I won what 2nd place won in side bets. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:) :) :) Trashday was a pretty good tournament BUT it wasnt the same without my fellow smashers. The hype was there but no smash HYPE! Well I cant wait till HOBO 16/TYS 1. I have started my new promotion and we will have 100 people for both games. Im super hyped about this cause I want to see the clash of the low tiers +). Everyone I talked to about it is super excited like if Metaknight just DIED or something :(. He still my main and will always be but its Time to move on to Game & Watch. Just to comment on the Ike voting. I think he is WAY 2 GOOD. He inflicts alot of damage FAST. Just my 2Cents =/.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, dem dere jabs be broken. x\

I'd have to agree, he's too fun...but if u wanna use em, have the ballz to use him in regular tournies, like arturitoburrito. He does not belong in low tiers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No Ike in low tier. If you really want him, then let E tier be defined with low tier. The whole point of low tier is "LOW TIER (F and G rank only)", not "LOW TIER (F and G rank, plus one other character some people want)". :ohwell:

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
^^^or that, yeah. If they included E tier in low tiers, I wouldn't mind...too much.

Hmm...it gets me thinking...

...why doesn't any1 host a MID-tier tourney? That sounds like fun. Like, C thru E tier.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, okay. Don't worry about it then.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Razer did you get your ID yet?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
School ID should be good enough. I remember when I flew to New York I used that and it was fine. I had to rush to my ex's house before that though to get my dam ID back from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom