• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so sync gave me the houston PR list and im gonna add gifs to them so that bio can work his magic and make it into something cool. find one in my PB that better fits you or ill choose

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/Xyro_/Random Pics/

Here is the list based off of yalls votes(whobo 4 was not counted)

1. Razer :snake:
2. Gnes :diddy:
3. Trela :lucario:
4. Pwii :metaknight:
5. Bio :zerosuitsamus:
6. Illmatic :peach:
7. Sync :olimar:
8. Pj :toonlink:
9. Jerm :toonlink:
10. FlipHop :diddy:
HM: Jrugs :snake:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Allan use the url image the gif in my sig and use that broski broseph brotini bromaculate brobro.
I just realized the druggies outplaced the normies at whobo thank goodness for mary jane.

:phone:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Yo how the **** am 8th? Like who even voted? Are.yall serious? Allan and trela myself and ill put me at 5th.so how in the **** am i. 8th like...this is favortism or some of the people voted are dumb as **** and dont know **** qboit resultz xhuujjndjnddbdhfhfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfnfjfjfjfnfnfnfnfnfnfnf.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
TBH my vote was 8th until PJ did way better these past few weeks.
Edit: Also ,you know Tesh you can probably get your wii mote at New York's Nintendo world :awesome: I could take you there if you like?

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
The patch for the Xbox360 version is already out, but...who would get the Xbox360 version?
People who's roommates all have 360 sticks...
aka me =/
P4u is amazing. I'm sorry...
At this point better than marvel. Everything feels so right ^_^. These guys are geniuses.
In fighting games with dlc does the competitive scene always adapt the newest version right away? Also If I bought an arcade stick for either ps3/360 would I be able to mod that to use it on the next gen consoles sony/microsoft will release.

I'm the best samus.
Samus vs. DDD $20 MM

Also Idk if Gucci told you Pj, but he left his white controller with you. I think he's getting another one though... so since yours broke just keep using Gucci's and take care of it I guess...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
K_bot, look at UMvC3. You won't see many vanilla MvC3 tourneys...

Zano, what is your PSN?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Teddie is kind of a technical character, fuuuuuuuuuu-

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I realized I'm moving about 15 minutes from Sync's new place. Probably the same distance from Gnes as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom