• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
ok i lol'd

even tho that pic makes no sense, why does he wish he could read? he shouldnt be able to know its a book about welfare it he cant read!

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Jojo's >>>> Persona

They both have tarot characters.
Best post here, been following JoJo comics since I was 10.
too bad thats all they have now

a persona comic would>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Uh.. that's all JoJo is, a comic. I don't understand your argument.
Ok, you agree with tallman that Jojos>Persona but then say that all it is... is a comic so I have no argument. Then how does tallman have a valid point if there's no comparison?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I don't really know how you can compare Jojo vs Persona tbh. Persona a game (iirc haven't played it) while Jojo a comic. All I stated was that Jojo is awesome and that I've been following it for over a decade now. Then you come in with this random argument about "persona comic would >." Anyways did I ever say tallman had a valid point? I just merely stated that I liked his comment about JoJo cause anything JoJo related is awesome. Except the newest arc sucks ****. Anyways I don't know why you're trying to start an argument with me. I already dislike you so please don't talk to me if you're going to this tournament this weekend.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
It wasnt really random, cause it seemed like you were agreeing with him that Jojo>Persona. Not that you just liked Jojo. I mean you said "agreed" not "Man I love Jojos"

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I can't enjoy hobbies? This is my first tournament in half a year and I'm only coming since megabus is super cheap and I got nothing planned this weekend. Are you telling me I can't spend time with friends I haven't seen in a while on my weekends? You think i'm coming to win this tournament? You're obviously an idiot.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So about that healthcare ruling...

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
Leaving to the airport in a little over an hour.

I don't know how I'm going to do at this tournament, but please, promise me whatever happens, you guys won't be mad at me for making this state look like a complete joke again. I have never done well at a national before and have messed this up for myself a countless number of times. I just don't want any of you to think of me as your shining hope for TX like Gnes/Razer are.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, don't be suprised if I lose again.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
just go and have fun. if you do well, GOOD. if not, its still ok. the shame will fade over time. my jokes/insults will not, however.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just do your best and have no regrets.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom