• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nevermind, fusion won't be out untill sept 1st.

:phone:
It's already been stated that the GBA games won't come out until LATER this year, not Sept 1. Sept 1 is only the NES games.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
alright LEAF, nigggah, u mentioned we`d be stayin over somewhere for the night, do u mean nike`s or sync`s... cause i need to know, i can fly out to houston right ****ing now and i would be stayin at the farifield marriot in houston, idk the adress sync might be able to tell u ot myself but till tomorrow.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
im saying i haven't rlly planned or ask my parents, but i can make it cause im gangsta like that lmao
My mom is going to houston tomorrow, i can prob go too with some john like ( i wanna check out my new house and school), then ima be like D1P, the legendaary pj aka banana in pijama needs fairy tears to create a poison that can kill voldemort, my only problem would be stayin over someone`s place, they might not trust me since im new to the texas community and what not, hey i dipped to pound telling them i was sleeping over across the st with orion lmao, i got this

trela shut up ugly

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If Tesh drops from my car or if I have to pick up someone out of the way, PJ is paying for the gas to get them/make up for the other person because it's his fault.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
lol i was kidding about dropping tesh everyone chillout it was a joke.

now pwii jrugs is going can u ride with him? or can tesh ide with jrugs and pwii come stayat my house friday night and satuday and leave whenver

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
lol, i don't want anyone not going or doing something they dont wanna to just because of me, it`s aight, im black and i got faith, ill make it through lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
pwii, if you could drop and let me have your space, i would be SOOOOOOOOOOO grateful. I've always wanted to go to San Antonio, and this might be my only chance. I know i might place last, but it would be worth it.....

Also if you don't, I might cry.

edit: can you ghost ride the whip for 300 miles?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
pwii, if you could drop and let me have your space, i would be SOOOOOOOOOOO grateful. I've always wanted to go to San Antonio, and this might be my only chance. I know i might place last, but it would be worth it.....

Also if you don't, I might cry.

edit: can you ghost ride the whip for 300 miles?
Why don't you ride with jrugs?

wanted to discuss teams stuff with pwii lol.

also my bills needing to be paid>ur jus twanting to somewhere u can go to anyttime.

/selfish

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Alright, asked my mom, i cant go to houston, i have to stay in mexico and take care of my little sister, oh well...trela jinxed it, no joke. umm *sigh*, well on the bright side... got a new house, pretty and big, so ill have people over and host a tourney there or smashfest, ill also be at sync`s like day 1, meh kinda mad since im mad bored here the whole day, wanted to go badly :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
uhm, i cant go there any time. its like a million miles away

also pwii i was kidding

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
oh yeah they`re *** lol, c i cant even remember their name in the offseason, well ill c everyone at hobo 9000, sorry pj bro, this team was gonna shine lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
one piece is too far ahead, same thing with bleach, i know they`re both good but damn lol, i only kept up with naruto lol, oh well i got hella free time tho i wish i could spend my time in something more productive lol, so bored im about to set up wifi lmao

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
look i know. once you get hooked, you won't care how long it is.

naruto looks like defecation compared to one piece. i've kept up with before one piece but im changed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom