• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
I agree with the Orange being **** too, I just think the Red is the best. It's very inexpensive to build on and earns a lot of money when landed on. My goal is always the Orange and Red, but sadly it's very hard to get my hands on both, but either way I try to get a Monopoly in one or the other
By your argument about red being inexpensive to build on, by that logic, yellow is better, because it costs the same. Also, it is relatively expensive to build on, the third highest of four prices for building.

I'm still salty about last time I played Monopoly, I want my revenge.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
competitive monopoly? o_o
First place in the Monopoly Championship gets almost double of what Gnes earned at MLG Dallas. :p

@P4: The National Championship had the champion from New Zealand winning because he managed to get a Monopoly on Orange. Just sayin' :p.

=====

I remember as a kid playing Monopoly, it was my sister, my aunt, and I.

My aunt won by total Monopoly. She bought the entire board. My sister and I never landed on a property.
Yes, it's total bull.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
By your argument about red being inexpensive to build on, by that logic, yellow is better, because it costs the same. Also, it is relatively expensive to build on, the third highest of four prices for building.

I thought about that as I was typing up my post, but it seems more people land on the reds than yellows, thus them being better IMO. There's also my favorite "Advance to Illinois Ave." that some unlucky mother ****er will get when there's hotels or houses on the property.

heytallman

CTALL
I thought about that as I was typing up my post, but it seems more people land on the reds than yellows, thus them being better IMO. There's also my favorite "Advance to Illinois Ave." that some unlucky mother ****er will get when there's hotels or houses on the property.
Yeah, more people do land on red than yellow, but the way you worded it was funky. Monopoly/Settlers of Catan get-together soon?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The "advance to St. Charles" card is almost as bad. Puts you in perfect position for the Oranges to handle you. Not to mention the advance to the nearest utility/railroad cards more often than not put you in position with the Oranges over the Reds.

Either way, my point stands: Orange/Red is Meta Knight broken.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
David Chen is banned from playing Monopoly.
Wait for it...
My life is complete.

People can't appreciate Monopoly until they have played with me. I make the game more interesting with my godly dice rolls and massive trolling with properties.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Geez, I really think this issue needs to stop right here. It's causing waaaaaaaaaay too much fighting. Please take it to AIM/PMs. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I remember when Allan's truck got pulled over coming back from Quakecon. They wanted to check everyone...they focused on Trela because he was GRINNING THE ENTIRE TIME. That...is probable cause. When you get pulled over, STOP SMILING.

heytallman

CTALL
However yes you are definitely right on the warrant thing with cars. They can't search you without a warrant or probable clause.
To quote the great Jay-Z:

Jay-Z said:
Well my glove compartment is locked, and so's the trunk in the back, and I know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that.
He's got 99 problems, but a ***** ain't one.

edit: RT I LOL'D SO HARD. Trela, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much ****ing drama, we can end this one way.

Sync, please give us the verdict.

Gea

Smash Master
They can't search you without a warrant or probable clause.
Probable cause is their discretion. "I thought I saw something" is probable cause. There are loopholes to just about every warrant issue that have held up in court before. It's very difficult to make a case against law enforcement in court, despite what laws and rights you think you may have.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So I was searching for KRD shirts when I came across this one along with this review on Amazon

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That was a very terrible fanfic I just read.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh wow, that is messed up...

heytallman

CTALL
tallman should make a top10 worst movies for 2010
My top ten worst movies list would include probably about five good ones, because I don't really go see bad movies. I did not see things like The Last Airbender, Furry Vengeance, etc.

Winter's Bone was supposed to be good but was a big time PoS, and Devil...I just wanted to see Shyamalan fall flat on his face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom