• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
She got to see you get drunk.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Welp.

Time to be drunk ALWAYS.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

TheJerm

Smash Champion
San Japan prlly has more stuff for the wife to do, being a anime convention, and san antonio overall is better than dallas imo. (except the music scene, denton has a great one)
I'm leaning towards LTC cause I'm a casual try hard with a great social life that can meet people/enjoy myself anywhere and I like challenges

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
San Japan prlly has more stuff for the wife to do, being a anime convention, and san antonio overall is better than dallas imo. (except the music scene, denton has a great one)
I'm leaning towards LTC cause I'm a casual try hard with a great social life that can meet people/enjoy myself anywhere and I like challenges
Hello??

Suspect

Smash Hero
yeah the music scene here sucks. Next month we get Vanilla Ice while Austin gets Mos Def

going to both but still

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Easy on the brags kid.
I'm leaning towards neither cause I'm a casual with an all around winning life that can meet people/enjoy myself anywhere and I like expensive wine.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Jerm really is a casual try-hard. Doesn't attend every event like Razer or Trela and doesn't mold his life around smash like Denti or Alsm. But when he does go to things he's dead serious about it and plays very well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Easy on the brags kid.

I'm leaning towards neither cause I'm a casual with an all around winning life that can meet people/enjoy myself anywhere and I like expensive wine.
One day we will reach the divine status of the Santi.

One.......day......

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
One day we will reach the divine status of the Santi.

One.......day......
In this life or the next.

On a serious note, I may make it out to TGC now that it's like a 15 minute drive lol. Still contemplating if I want to turn on try hard mode when I move to Houston. I heard Syncs place is the place to be to get in great practice.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's the place for other things too.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
It's the place for other things too.
Lmaoo

Na, they're in a town house now. It's cleaner than the apartment, and crazy **** goes down, or not

Im also becoming more of a try hard because Robin is super fun for me to play, but I have other goals to fulfill like being the goat

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lmaoo

Na, they're in a town house now. It's cleaner than the apartment, and crazy **** goes down, or not

Im also becoming more of a try hard because Robin is super fun for me to play, but I have other goals to fulfill like being the goat
so they decided to give the roaches and spiders their own room now. that was nice of them. :happysheep:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
http://challonge.com/Evo_Top32_2015

Appreciate it btw, but I meant outside of convention and in the city/area lol. Wife doesn't usually enjoying gaming/anime conventions. I'm talking sights/places to go/fun things to do. I know SA has Six Flags, Seaworld, the Alamo, etc. What does Dallas have? Lol.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Flip told me had to fight the winner of Vinnie and some other guy and considering Vinnie is in bracket I guess Flip lost to Vinnie

Lucy_ya dawg

Smash Cadet
The apartment/townhome is usally dirty because we allow all you people over and you leave your trash everywhere. Hard to maintain a clean house when people show up 30 minutes after you get done cleaning. You should be thankful that such a place exists.

>Gives you a place that affords you practice.
>Leaves trash everywhere then trash talk the place when you come over again and see trash(your trash that you left)
indecent shmucks.
u just ***** cry and complain. Don't come over or ask for housing ever again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang...well that's that then.

Suspect

Smash Hero
The apartment/townhome is usally dirty because we allow all you people over and you leave your trash everywhere. Hard to maintain a clean house when people show up 30 minutes after you get done cleaning. You should be thankful that such a place exists.

>Gives you a place that affords you practice.
>Leaves trash everywhere then trash talk the place when you come over again and see trash(your trash that you left)
indecent shmucks.
u just ***** cry and complain. Don't come over or ask for housing ever again.
Sounds like a Houston problem, ever had a bad experience with housing in San Antonio?

Lucy_ya dawg

Smash Cadet
Never housed in sa. Last place i housed was dentis house at this tourney a lot of houston players wemtt to. We cleaned house(took all money), went back to dentis, slept, woke up and cleaned his house then left. Dallas got bodied in tournament and as house guest.

also espy try having every sa player come to your house every day or every other day then tell me how it goes.

sus message me. San japan tho

Last edited:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lmaooooo I rarely go over and when I do, I definitely clean up after myself. Y'all need to slap around these people who do trash your house. PJ, I got your text. I'm an angel remember? ;3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It wouldn't be hard Lucy, because I'd punish my players if they kept messing **** up. It's your prerogative if you're gonna let everyone walk all over you. :applejack:

Last edited:
Top Bottom