• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Anybody know what's up with this?
When I put my username and password in it won't go through but when I use my email it works fine.
Untitled.png

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Holy **** what happened to me
Now I feel like a bigger idiot than usual

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
KJ as War Machine and Gaius spelling his own name wrong. Not a bad way to start the day on smashboards.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
BC what HR are you now.

I finally hit G3 - Crazy how far I progressed in this game. MH3U i was garbage lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Progressed...or carried?

Jk, you're doing fine. But your recklessness still gets you killed. As Zinogre taught you.

I now have 20 Rathalos Rubies. This is all without farming, I just help people with their quests...

Last edited:

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Smash Playa's! Im going to Syncs house tonight at 9pm with texas best marvel 3 player Terry Bogard. He is picking up smash seriously and wants to play the best so I told him to come thru at syncs dojo. Ill be picking him up. I want to chill with you playa's from the himalaya's cause its been a hot minute. Ill also be bringing muffin man with me as well so if you need your controller fixed or if it has any issues bring it and he will take a look at it.

Smash Playa Roll Call: Zori/Gnes/Trela/RT/Kihrah/Flip/Avoid/Razer/KJ/Kadin/BC and everybody else i forgot come thru. I want to get Terry as much experience as possible because I believe he can be one of the texas top players in smash. He will put the same time into smash as he did in Marvel 3. He got 2nd place at this past Final Round so I want to level him up quick.

Its going down like 2 fat clowns so Ill see you playa's there. We in there like swimwear without the CHIN HAIRS!!! ACHA!!!!

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Deangelo best to bring him to a weekly. That's where he'll get the most exposure outside of big tournaments

Teshie U

Smash Lord
i wont run roller unless a certain map is best for it, or the shield one is effective.

i need versatility

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's okay Gaius. Lone wolves will eventually find their way.

I'm with you Tesh. Versatile players are best players.

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
If you eat pizza every day and then someone offers up higher end pizza once a month, you probably won't get the higher end after a while because at the end of the day it's still just pizza and you can always get lower end pizza any time of the week. On top of that, you will eventually get sick of pizza in general. This isn't perspective. This is factual.
I try not to decide peoples pizza eating habits. There are options for every kind of pizza connoisseur who may want to get their pizza fix in different time intervals. No one is the sole arbitrator for deciding how pizza should be dispersed. I am in the boat of allowing everyone to decide for themselves how much and what kind of pizza they want to consume.

Edit: on my way to Little Casears

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, you didn't. You unlock more offline through the online portion. You have not finished offline until you do the Caravan quest with three Apex monsters in the arena. It's to see if you were being carried all the way to G-rank and beyond. You basically finished the tutorial, G-rank is where the real game starts.

Last edited:

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Smash Playa's! Im going to Syncs house tonight at 9pm with texas best marvel 3 player Terry Bogard. He is picking up smash seriously and wants to play the best so I told him to come thru at syncs dojo. Ill be picking him up. I want to chill with you playa's from the himalaya's cause its been a hot minute. Ill also be bringing muffin man with me as well so if you need your controller fixed or if it has any issues bring it and he will take a look at it.

Smash Playa Roll Call: Zori/Gnes/Trela/RT/Kihrah/Flip/Avoid/Razer/KJ/Kadin/BC and everybody else i forgot come thru. I want to get Terry as much experience as possible because I believe he can be one of the texas top players in smash. He will put the same time into smash as he did in Marvel 3. He got 2nd place at this past Final Round so I want to level him up quick.

Its going down like 2 fat clowns so Ill see you playa's there. We in there like swimwear without the CHIN HAIRS!!! ACHA!!!!
Muffin man entering the vortex? OH SHI--

But yeah bring him to a weekly as well if he's serious. Good environment for beginners.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I try not to decide peoples pizza eating habits. There are options for every kind of pizza connoisseur who may want to get their pizza fix in different time intervals. No one is the sole arbitrator for deciding how pizza should be dispersed. I am in the boat of allowing everyone to decide for themselves how much and what kind of pizza they want to consume.
and this is why the world is as ****ty as it is and why history repeats itself.

I am a criminology (analyst)/history major and i have worked in the retail (dealing with "decent" people), service (dealing with the hungry/rude/emotional/stereotype people), corporate (dealing with "professional" people) fields for all of my working life. I have also run tournaments for over 11 years now meeting hundreds and hundreds of people from ages 11 to 43. The one thing i have learned from all of this experience is that PEOPLE (as a whole) are f***ing stupid......for lack of a better description. As a whole, they cannot be trusted to do the "right" or "moral" or "ethical" or "selfless" thing. As a whole they cannot think past the mirror (themselves). As a whole they would doom themselves.

This is why leaders need to exist. Not they tyrannical type but the ones who can see the forest for the trees. Furthermore, they are the ones who can put their own bias aside and do a "greater good" for the over situation/future. It is a lost art in the self-centered culture we live in.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, you can trust Xyro. He has only good intentions for everyone. Now give him the emergency powers he needs, he'll relinquish them when the time is right.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Yes, you can trust Xyro. He has only good intentions for everyone. Now give him the emergency powers he needs, he'll relinquish them when the time is right.
I dont need emergency powers. I need people to work with me and stop being selfish.

Xyro77

Hello guys/girls, its Xyro! As of 9pm on May 19, 2015, these are the people i have guaranteed a spot in the $1000 prize pot 128 man 1vs1 bracket for Smash WiiU @ Comic Palooza 2015!:

Xyro
GrimTurtle
LecherousTortoise
Uwotm8
Jazzy
Malas
ThreeDog
MrRecluse
ZenArkain
Jaz
Dskro
FullMetal
Gigs
LandCrab
QuackyDuck
Scrunks
RT
Espy
KingOfSaiyans
Flavio
Mbohne
Samboner
Krebs
GimmeMoraThat
Fliphop
Trela
Jebus
Lilnest
MegaFox
Tonatiuh
MikeHawk
JaySon
iLyrux
G-Wolf
Gamma
2GioCio
Zetaconman123

37 of the 128 spots are taken.

If your name is not on the list and you sent me an email already with your badge receipt+gamer tag, resend the email AND message me on Smashboards or on FB so that we can confirm you a spot. For the rest of you who have not signed up yet, i strongly urge you to register for this event ASAP because once i open registration for the general public (con goers), the spots will be eaten up immediately. Meaning, i am offering my smash children a special chance to get a shot at 1k prize money before anyone else.

Furthermore, we need full setups. If you can bring a WiiU+TV+SSB4+Adapter this would help the event run fast. If you cant bring a full setup, please bring what you can because anything helps.

If you need more info, please visit http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...guaranteed-pot-for-smash-4-houston-tx.388710/ or message me on FB, smashboards, email me or tag me in a post and ill answer as much as i can. I hope to see you all at Comic Palooza 2015 in 4 days!!!!!!!!!

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
and this is why the world is as ****ty as it is and why history repeats itself.

I am a criminology (analyst)/history major and i have worked in the retail (dealing with "decent" people), service (dealing with the hungry/rude/emotional/stereotype people), corporate (dealing with "professional" people) fields for all of my working life. I have also run tournaments for over 11 years now meeting hundreds and hundreds of people from ages 11 to 43. The one thing i have learned from all of this experience is that PEOPLE (as a whole) are f***ing stupid......for lack of a better description. As a whole, they cannot be trusted to do the "right" or "moral" or "ethical" or "selfless" thing. As a whole they cannot think past the mirror (themselves). As a whole they would doom themselves.

This is why leaders need to exist. Not they tyrannical type but the ones who can see the forest for the trees. Furthermore, they are the ones who can put their own bias aside and do a "greater good" for the over situation/future. It is a lost art in the self-centered culture we live in.
Good thing we are talking about smash4 and pizza instead of trees and natural resources.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Let's talk about Hobos and 12s instead.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
HOBO is still probably the most humorous consequences of an acronym
Right next to WINGS

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Anyone here played Skullgirls?
It looks interesting as a fighter and I kinda want to get into it.

Top Bottom