• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hideo Kojima (creator of Snake) left Konami
David Hayter is no longer the voice of Snake
The license to use Snake in smash has expired

There is an EXTREMELY huge hill to climb before Snake would be able to join Smash 4. Wasted voted imo

Xyro77

Huge hitbox.

Mewtwo isnt a clone of any other character, tesh

Last edited:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
the joke was that mewtwo was the only clone in melee because he is a clone of mew.

the real interesting thing i saw was that mewtwo's dair is faster than it was in melee. he'll be one of the floatier characters with a legit spike like that that goes straight under him. also i don't think i saw fair or dtilt, 2 of his better moves in melee.

Last edited:

Xyro77

the real interesting thing i saw was that mewtwo's dair is faster than it was in melee. he'll be one of the floatier characters with a legit spike like that that goes straight under him. also i don't think i saw fair
i didnt see his fair either but im 100% sure its the same and he can combo out of dthrow with it.

since SDI is harder in this game, him and Lucas's nair are gonna wreck ship HARD

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
he'll be one of the scarier edgeguarders with that bair/dair . might be able to set it up easily with bthrow, but everything else might hit them too high to really be scary. definitely interesting.

if shadowball charge->shield->usmash OOS is still the hotness, i'll be happy enough

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Did someone say Pichu?!

It will suck if a setup doesn't have Mewtwo and someone needs it to play.

Xyro77

Did someone say Pichu?!

It will suck if a setup doesn't have Mewtwo and someone needs it to play.
I already covered that.

If you "main" a DLC character that has only been out 10 days to a limited amount of people and then get upset that not every WiiU has him, I suggest you take your self entitled mega nerd self and shove it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I already covered that.

If you "main" a DLC character that has only been out 10 days to a limited amount of people and then get upset that not every WiiU has him, I suggest you take your self entitled mega nerd self and shove it.
You would backstab an old gen who mains an old character, you traitor.

But then seriously, why have that silly Mewtwo challenge in the first place? What if someone wants to play Mewtwo only but then there are no setups with Mewtwo available? Just...GG, time to forfeit. And don't say Dog Hunt is the other choice, you're missing the point of Mewtwo ONLY.

Last edited:

Xyro77

The challenge is optional. Technically EVERYONE had an intense hill to climb whether they have MEWTWO or not. There is also DuckHunt a person can use.

Plus, a REAL challenge can't be done by just anybody. Only the skilled and dedicated

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Furthermore, i have created the "Mewtwo/DuckHunt Challenge!" The Mewtwo/DuckHunt Challenge is super simple. All you have to do is make top 5 in TGC 2's 1vs1 event using ONLY Mewtwo or ONLY DuckHunt throughout the tournament.
Your past responses undermine your own challenge.

ONLY Mewtwo means only Mewtwo. ONLY Duck Hunt means only Duck Hunt. It doesn't mean a combo of the two. "USE MEWTWO, unless he isn't available...then USE DUCK HUNT!"

This was not well thought out since I or anyone who want to do the challenge with ONLY Mewtwo risk getting DQ'd for refusing to play on a setup without him. You better keep good track of which setups do and don't have him.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Your past responses undermine your own challenge.

ONLY Mewtwo means only Mewtwo. ONLY Duck Hunt means only Duck Hunt. It doesn't mean a combo of the two.

This was not well thought out since I want to do the challenge with ONLY Mewtwo and risk getting DQ'd for not playing on a setup without him. You better keep good track of which setups do and don't have him.

I don't undermine anything. A challenge is a CHALLENGE. It doesn't have to be fair.

By going into this challenge, you run the risk of things not going to plan. This is a basic truth life can throw at you. If you can't handle it then maybe you should wimp out and stick with Mario or Lucario like a WIMP.

Or maybe be nice and ask me "hey, I wanna try the challenge. Would it be possible to only put me on Mewtwo setups?"

Or maybe stick with duckhunt.

This whole thing is optional. Stop crying.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jiggs online is already gone. Target plz...time for store visit.

Greninja is TRU exclusive and starts tomorrow supposedly.

Ness is in-store at 2PM our time, online at later time (give working people a chance for online)

Gamestop is supposed to have a bundle option for all the non-exclusives + Ness. Probably best option if you're a collector.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
By going into this challenge, you run the risk of things not going to plan. This is a basic truth life can throw at you. If you can't handle it then maybe you should wimp out and stick with Mario or Lucario like a WIMP.

Or maybe be nice and ask me "hey, I wanna try the challenge. Would it be possible to only put me on Mewtwo setups?"

Or maybe stick with duckhunt.
*issues challenge*

*doesn't take responsibility to make sure challenge is doable*

K then.

I'll go with option number D and complain about new gens and gimmicks like bananas and Aura. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Xyro77

*issues challenge*

*doesn't take responsibility to make sure challenge is doable*

K then.

I'll go with option number D and complain about new gens and gimmicks like bananas and Aura. Thanks! :)
*gave 2 options that are 100% do-able*

*realizes RT can't read*

Top Bottom