• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Week after school starts. We'll try to see if we can do it.

I'm editing the OP with players who are planning on travelling to the DFW tournament. So far we have 3.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Dallas isn't complete trash. I mean sure half their scene is barely active but at least Emily is trying to revive it just like how we did here in Houston. It'll only be a matter of time until she gets them up and running. Looking at the turnout for their latest tournament, that shouldn't be too long. We used to get 10 people if we were on a good day. Dallas has at least as many players as we do. The only problem is they suck but as long as they stay active and keep training, they'll be on our level in no time.

They have an amazing teacher over there cough Sethlon cough and Emily cough with Syba's help over the phone cough lolwut. And I definitely don't mind helping Dallas get better while I'm there. Unless they play Falco then they have all the help they're ever going to need in this game.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Impromtu Melee tournament this weekend on Saturday the 14th

2112 Fm 517 Rd
Dic.kinson, TX 77539

YO, TOURNAMENT
YO, THIS WEEKEND (jan 14th.)
YO, RICHARDO IS LEAVING FOR MAINE VERY SHORTLY.(under 2 weeks)
YO, IF YOU CANT GO THEN LAME
YO, FREE ENTRY
YO, DRAMA

anyway little get-together to say goodbye to a legit person, Richardo Hopkins .

2112 Fm 517 Rd
Dic.kinson, TX 77539

Same place as last time.

-KaloXIII
It starts at 2 PM

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
"This pony kid" might make it down to Houston after all. We're having a smashfest today and I bet some of these new heads will want to come down with me. I might be a scrub, but I'm pro at talking ****.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL I know right? Stupid censoring laws some times. Definitely hope to see you there. Beat Kevin for me. Something TSC and I couldn't do.

Good to know you're coming Emilywaves.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ew thats emily? also quit being a tool von. also kevin isnt going, he already proved he is better than both of you and is taking a leave from the scene

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to houston melee scene for being the trolliest of trolls and punniest of punners. Great times had by all. Dallas will rise again!

Also, all this **** talk, ill allow it. You guys will need it to boost your egos once we get dfw developed. Prepare the lube, gentlemen, you're going to get *****.

:phone:

LaIotun

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't exactly say I'm in Houston, but I'm in Cypress... so like northwest?
And.. I don't exactly know. School's kinda taking up a bunch of time for me at the moment >_>
But I'd actually like to get better and stuff

Sybawave

Smash Ace
We have some pretty far players that we would consider Houston lol Cypress isn't all too far but yeah dang that's pretty far.

Just let us know when you want to play smash. Are you able to drive?

I know college is starting up in a day so a few of us are also going to be pressed for time but we can usually find some time to play.

LaIotun

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can drive, so that's cool
I'm still in high school though. :p
Last semester of my senior year

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ohhh. Young lol hmm in that case you probably won't be able to play with us during the weekdays. Or at least, not very often I would assume. At least you can drive though. We don't really have that many active players located that far out. I only know of one except he cannot drive. He lives near Tomball which isn't too much farther from you.

Are you going to be going to college at UH?

Top Bottom