• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably not going to TYS this weekend... :/ However, I can see if we can play smash at Michael's this weekend. It's doubtful, but you never know...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You suck about tomorrow. Saturday, you suck more if you can't come. And sure, Tree. I'll be happy to easily take your mo...I mean I'll be happy to MM you.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I'll probly come to the smashfest today after work (would get there about 7pm). Bringing a small tv but no console. I have work tmrw though so somehow I'll have to drag myself away from the melee and leave at a decent hour lol.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Plans have changed. We're going to go to UH to play today. Shorter drive for a lot more of us.

Call Oscar Jake or me for information about playing.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Just to let everyone know I will not be doing a TYS for the month of June. I need a break cause I have been running tournaments way to much lately so anybody is welcome to step up and run 1 in june. The next 1 will be in July and it will be the Road to Evo tournament. See everyone this weekend at TYS Bar Fights 2.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
D: someone pretty please host a tourney sometime between June 12-July 3! hopefully a month's notice ahead will suffice? =]

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Good news, I got some players from beaumont tx coming through tomorrow for melee so it should be a EPIC tournament. Doors open at 2:00 so ill see everyone 2morrow...

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Haven't been on smash boards in a while, I use to play back in Texas Tech (Lubbock) with a few people, kind of want to see where I stand and maybe get back into it... Only person I kind of know here is Airbrush King (meet on SRK, gave you that TV I didn't need).

Hope to see you guys at the tournament.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So I'm gonna be in Houston for awhile, around the start of June through July.

Houston kids better be ready for me to give them my lunch money.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Mini results:

1. Jake13
2. Moj
3. TSC
4. Sybawave
5. Glibbyglobby
5. Cake is a lie

And that's all I remember

Good stuff everyone!

:phone:

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Von, you need to add my info to the OP now. List me as a text-only guy...and, uh...put whatever you think makes sense for my location... >__>;

Gar, bring people to Galveston next Saturday. 8D

garrR

Smash Apprentice
graduated and moved back home (in alief), and now totally free to play =)

i'm planning on going to the galveston tournament, so hopefully i'll see everyone there.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
I say Wednesday, Thursday, or maybe even Friday depending on people's schedules. At UH again?

(If we go to UH, let's get the details down ASAP so we can organize this properly.)

garrR

Smash Apprentice
I say Wednesday, Thursday, or maybe even Friday depending on people's schedules. At UH again?

(If we go to UH, let's get the details down ASAP so we can organize this properly.)
thursday may be a little hard for me, but other days should work! and i can bring a setup for sure this time.

Top Bottom