• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Von, if you're free on Tuesday, consider coming down. I'll be done with my finals at 1 on that day and I'd like to play down here (with Tarzan, obviously) one more time before summer hits. Tell me if you're interested and I'll let you know how feasible it is to play down here once Tuesday comes around. I can't see any reason I'd have to cancel (except maybe other people hogging the TV but us >_>), but I'd rather not make a promise I can't keep.

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
Summer is right around the corner, I will be moving back to Magnolia in two weeks. I am going to try to get back into this game and attend any summer tournaments, the last random tournament I went to was too much fun.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Mike's? People bring set ups? I like how I volunteer him lol there aren't that many people who could handle it though. And Mikey goes to bed early a lot..

Anyone else with an idea of where to play?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Mike said he was down for smash Thursday.

Mini tourney before Saturday?

This time let's low tier!

Also, VON AND LUCIANO! Oscar and I challenge you two to a ten dollar teams match (five per person) ya digg?

:phone:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL! Why?? And Sheik Falcon Puff Falco unless you really want to fight Fox or Marth lol

Mike lives like 2 minutes away from you lol not really. But it's actually extremely close by you. Just go south on 290 and get on 610 south and then west on I10. The entire trip to his house should take around 20 minutes tops. I remember because as I was leaving my grandparents house, I had a 10 minute convo with Jake and I got there like 5-10 minutes later.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
LOL! Why?? And Sheik Falcon Puff Falco unless you really want to fight Fox or Marth lol

Mike lives like 2 minutes away from you lol not really. But it's actually extremely close by you. Just go south on 290 and get on 610 south and then west on I10. The entire trip to his house should take around 20 minutes tops. I remember because as I was leaving my grandparents house, I had a 10 minute convo with Jake and I got there like 5-10 minutes later.
Lol. Forget the MM then :p

Well that's nice, but where does he live xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't have the address lol that's why I just gave you the general area.

And why are we forgetting the MM? Just name whatever you want to do against me and we'll do it.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
He does but he barely gets on. Jake should have it. Or at least it'll be easier for him to get it since they're always playing.

Did you just want to do a normal tournament set 3/5? No character limitations? Recent rule set etc.?

Diglob

Smash Cadet
^ Token Asian always has a plan.

Seriously, though, I'd imagine it's all up to Michael as to whether he wants to reschedule to Friday or not.

Jake13

Smash Lord
who's playing today?

oh yeah, im playing today! bwahahaha

fooooooof go to tys :( graduations happen all the time

and von, after you and tsc beat kal/reqy you're hoass wanted to mm

trick

Top Bottom