• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
So far nothing is planned, I just need info for my friend so he can make the decisions. It's his house, so he ultimately chooses if and when this happens.

MT_

Smash Ace
Chris you do it!

If you are truly a good roommate, you'd do it.

If you are truly a man, you'd do it.

If you ever want to play as Captain Falcon ever again, even in friendlies, you'd do it.

DO IT.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Thanks for your patience (or lack thereof). I've been really busy, but I promise I'll have up at least the doubles vids this weekend.

MT_

Smash Ace
Take your time Derek, we are just giving you a hard time.

...and really want to see vids!! haha

Jake13

Smash Lord
i might be down to play tmrw after work.

how many ppl wanna play? cuz maybe the uh room might not be big enuff to accommodate us

edit: LOL noc best thing i've heard all day

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
^do it.

i might be down to play tmrw after work.

how many ppl wanna play? cuz maybe the uh room might not be big enuff to accommodate us

edit: LOL noc best thing i've heard all day
No clue how many want to play. All I know is that I'm catching a ride with a couple friends and we are gonna play, but where we play is dependent on whoever else is coming I guess. Where do you guys usually meet?

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, but MT, I'm a physics major, the fact that I play at all is a testament to how terrible of a student I am :D

Gabe, I'll play tomorrow!

Yeah Jake, we shouldn't play here, but I'll be down to play anywhere tomorrow. I'll get Luciano and round up the crew.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wtf Paul? Late much?

I love how everyone just ignored poor Broly xD what do you mean join the Houston crew???

I rather play with the suckier players so I feel better about myself so...where are y'all meeting up at Jake?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Houston ready for Broly to join their crew?
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Mt: what are you doing up so late, i know you weren't partying lolol

aight so im thinking grinin + 2 or 3, uh is 3, pawl, rayz, me + 2

so like a ten person fest... where could we have this?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Alright, just got of werk, down to drive to play but where can we play?

Sheeeet ill sitout playing today if there's not enough room wherever

... you nigz needa get better ;]

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Y'all should come over here and 8 people in one dorm room <.< not gonna happen. Kalo can fit 8 people at his place though so y'all should most definitely come over here.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Moving to h-town by the end of december. On Winding Moss
Man that's f***ing awesome. You're on the far end of Houston though so...you'll most like be playing Jake most I guess. Ronnie lives really close, but it's hard to get him to do anything smash related since he doesn't have a car. He's worth playing though, so you'll get some high quality fox practice.

Top Bottom