• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well I lent it to James....and then he apparently lent it to Velox...and then it disappeared after that...

Has anyone seen my black controller it has scratches on it and a messed up joystick?

I really need it back

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
me and cesar,xzalla along with king mosquito played melee last week at oni-con,only a couple of people showed ups to play everyone else played super wack bros....good times though xzalla and me played this drunk dude from Louisiana in there hotel room funny stuff..........turned out to be pretty good seein that he was Wasted....thought he was a scrub but he put ups a good fight ^_^

:laugh: yeah too bad we had to go man or we would of had played more
You two should have stayed.

Me and dude from Louisiana played for hours!!! He played really good after he got sober lmao. ;)

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
believe me i would have stayed but i couldent stay another night their in my room you know what i mean lolz................it was fun though did you get his name by the way?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
You two should have stayed.

Me and dude from Louisiana played for hours!!! He played really good after he got sober lmao. ;)
believe me i would have stayed but i couldent stay another night their in my room you know what i mean lolz................it was fun though did you get his name by the way?
Dec 12. 5 weeks later. Make plans to be at Test Your Skills 6. Bring IT!!!

Mew2King eh?
Yes sirr. Will you let texas get molested again or will you let him go home "BLEEDING":embarrass?

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey abdk dont start your next tourny until after 2 again please cause i have stuff to do before then

edit: where are the results from that tourny?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I love how this thread is basically dead without me lololol

M2k sucks dddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You won't win Ronnie lol the only way you can play M2k is if you meet each other before I knock either one of you into losers. You can play there too I guess lol but either way this tournament is mine! Banning MC all the way lol

Velox

Smash Ace
what the hell is a "Syba"wave anyway.. I've heard of sound waves.. light waves.. not sure a "sybawave" has ever come up..

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
hey abdk dont start your next tourny until after 2 again please cause i have stuff to do before then

edit: where are the results from that tourny?
What time will you be there cause I would do what I did last time and have 1hour for friendlies/mm's and then go straight into the tournament. That worked up perfect.

Results will be up once my computer gets out the shop. I bought a new 1 but it doesnt have the info on it so I will let everyone know as soon as I get it in my hand.

Also. 8 teams people. I repeat 8 teams. Not hard. You all had 18 people last time. 2 times 8 is 16. Teams could have been formed. Also, The Test Your Skills Melee thread will be sideffects thread in the southwest section (for those of you who dont know). He will be posting all the info in that section. Bring all the hype over there. Reason why I did his thread cause his thread has been live for some time now so AINT NO CLOSING it. Melee lives...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey yo von so what's the word on the smash tomorrow?

also, oscar/chris/jake yall should come over again sometime earlier in the day and we can get more smash in. also, i got oscar's jacket lol

TheJerm

Smash Champion
You guys should come to furbs tournament. Brawl is gonna be there too, so us brawl and melee players will join in. Btw I've gotten better and i want to see how I do now =]

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
I will be there at like 2...i didn't get lunch before i went last time lol i need to do that this time

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
If anyone is up for playing casuals on their free time on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays I will play you. Someone hopefully in northern Houston like around Spring.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
when is the next melee event going down? missed furbs smash event cuz i heard it was strictly brawl players goin dont care for that game,so went over to dawns house to play with killerwhale, had us a hell of a good time partyin it upz....epic matches

Jake13

Smash Lord
void i heard about that ish! i was sick so i couldn't make it :(

i saw we have a thanksgiving smashfest.

i could have it at my placeeeeee :) anyone down?

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
where do you live? i'm running in a 5 mile race thanksgiving morning with 800 other runners lol

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
void i heard about that ish! i was sick so i couldn't make it :(

i saw we have a thanksgiving smashfest.

i could have it at my placeeeeee :) anyone down?
Thats too bad that you couldent makes it,very good time we had if i could get dawn to go cuz he will be the ride then i would love to play smash thanksgiving hit you backs and see what he says koo?!!

Velox

Smash Ace
I'll play with Mouf Jake Timmer Syba or Clue this weekend. Someone send me a message if they want to play and tell me where to go.

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, well I was just saying to them cause we've all talked about playing randomly, but btw, heh, apparently ur falco ***** my friend at the tourney and now he keeps going on about how awesome it is ;P

dawn001

Smash Ace
lol thanks my falco is decent... in fact we were playing yesterday me , void , shok , fear , jake , killa whale and oscar at my place.... good game good games.. am down to play anytime this week so if anythink goes down hit me up..

Top Bottom