• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House brawls - Brandon/Valrico/Tampa FL

Foda

Smash Apprentice
Looking for any brawlers in the Tampa area (or anyone around willing to travel) for weekend brawls. I live in the Valrico area. Wouldn't mind making it a weekly thing if we had the people. I have the wii, 4 gc controllers, and the apartment to get the brawl done. Several TVs if anyone brings more Wii's. Tournaments & Friendlies! Respond if interested! Post or catch me on aim at FodakahnQQ.

The main point of all this is to get together with a bunch of kick *** brawlers and make some new friends with brawlers. Just come for the fun, we'll figure out if and how we want to get a tourney done while we're there.
-------------
****Saturday June 7th ALL DAY! COME WHENEVER YOU WANT! But please mention in this thread around what time you're coming****

We're planning on possibly doing a singles and doubles tourney. If you want in, it's $5 for singles and $10 for each doubles team. We may or may not do it, depending on who all is there and what time everyone is there and what we feel like doing. We can all chip in for pizza, or you can go out to eat. There's all kinds of fast food near I live, panda express, BK, mcdonalds, and taco bell are the closest.

If you're coming and you can bring a wii and/or tv PLEASE say so! I have 3 TVs and 1 wii as it is (one of the tvs is small... 19'')

Again, ALL DAY BRAWLING! If you can, please say around what time you plan on coming.

Galuda

Smash Cadet
i'm down for this, i live like an hour away, i'd go like once a week or so

Galuda

Smash Cadet
mm...i'm thinking about it, i'd go if i can get a couple seats in my car to help with gas, i probably have my friend chris and meowmix, i could fit two more if you'd help with gas...or anyone would help with gas

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Galuda i live right off of 75 near tampa i wouldnt mind chipping in a little if you could get me. Meow Mix knows who this is.....

Post your aim galuda so we can talk a little moar. =)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm currently lving at USF, but I'm looking to move by the end of the month?.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
I'm just outside Brandon in Valrico, monk/manko you guys up for some weekend brawl? i'll be having 2 other brawler friends over, if Galuda comes that's 6 good people total :D

Galuda

Smash Cadet
where exactly in tampa? can i get an address and if it's saturday i'll be there, and i can see if meowmix wants to go, which would make it 7

Foda

Smash Apprentice
Valrico Station Apartments in valrico, it's right on SR 60 just before Mulrennan rd

Nero- sat. evening? :(

feel free to catch me on aim.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I live in St pete, i just graduated, an I most def would love to go over to your place an smash xD.

MONK, ill drive you foo

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
yea i work from 230 to midnight :(

polmex youre alive! we thought you died lol.

Galuda

Smash Cadet
we should do this..then HOUSE US ...then go to Dops tournament the next day, TRU?

Foda

Smash Apprentice
Polmex: hell yeah
Ghaude: hell yeah
Galuda: hell yeah! dops tournament? i require information!

This Saturday, the 7th, at 5pm till whenever! hell yeah! someone bring a wii and more controllers we can set up another on the other TV. also, 2 of the controllers i have are gamestop controllers, bring your own if you dont want to end up with crappy 3rd party controllers :) the other 2 are official gc though

i will pm everyone the exact address tomorrow

Galuda

Smash Cadet
its all the way in orlando, not exactly the best drive from tampa lol, but its up to everyone

Foda

Smash Apprentice
Small change of plans guys. Come whenever you want on saturday, even if it's ridiculously early or something and stay as long as you want. s4mus4thew1n and a few will be coming around noon, everyone's invited to come at noon or whenever the hell you want, door's open to all you guys.

We're planning on possibly doing a singles and doubles tourney. If you want in, it's $5 for singles and $10 for each doubles team. We may or may not do it, depending on who all is there and what time everyone is there and what we feel like doing. We can all chip in for pizza, or you can go out to eat. There's all kinds of fast food near I live, panda express, BK, mcdonalds, and taco bell are the closest.

If you're coming and you can bring a wii and/or tv PLEASE say so! I have 3 TVs and 1 wii as it is (one of the tvs is small... 19'')

The main point of all this is to get together with a bunch of kick *** brawlers and make some new friends with brawlers. Just come for the fun, we'll figure out if and how we want to get a tourney done while we're there.

Again, ALL DAY BRAWLING! If you can, please say around what time you plan on coming.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey foda, incase i can go, can you PM me your address

i wanted to go to brawl bash IV, but all of a sudden no one wants to go, and i dont want to drive the 3 and a half hours alone

i think sarasota is only an hour 40 from me. id have to check though

if i come to you instead of brawl bash, ill being a tv/wii and whatnot

oh, if i come, i guess id be there around 12-1 area

Foda

Smash Apprentice
awesome gdx, i've had to drive down to sarasota for business a couple times it only took a little over an hour. pmed you the addy hope you come dude

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so apparently, your place is only a 42 min drive from my house..while brawl bash is 3 and a half, not to mention an hour to orlando to pick people up.

unless i magically get a ride, or a full car with me driving, ill be at your place saturday. please try your best to organize some type of tourney though

Edit: in fact, try to make people show up around 12-1 if possible so you can host a type of tourney around that time. while smashfests are fun, i'd still rather do a tourney

Foda

Smash Apprentice
nice!

with so many tvs and wiis going at once i don't see why not, we'll set it up while we're there as there's no telling who or how many people exactly will be there

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You're about 25 minutes from me.

I work 5-close tomorrow, and also have a meeting at 10am. Maybe I could come for the time in between?

I bet most people would show after 5 though. :ohwell:

Top Bottom