• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Zig Zag YouTube Videos (Only $19.99!)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I was smashing with a few of the st.louis smashers, and our friend and fellow smasher Bill (vader7 in the DDR IIDX community) decided to make movies of me playing. So in case you havent gotten tickets to the zig zag show, now you can watch me **** up from the comfort of your own home!

Zig-Zag! (Pika) vs. Treppy (Fox)
Zig-Zag! (Pika) vs. Treppy (Marth)
Zig-Zag! (Pika) vs. Treppy (Falco)
Zig-Zag! (Pika) vs. SamDVDs (Peach)
Zig-Zag! (Pika) vs. SamDVDs (Peach) - Recommended!

I know these arent videos of me playing the top players in the world or anything, but in the end, isnt that what looking impressive on the internet is all about?

-Zig

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
I took the vids!

Too bad I suck at smash compared to rhythm games. Ill get better.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Oh. I thought these were going to be your matches with Darkrain or something.

Edit: I think I can make out Deku and Geno in the background. Did you guys just record these last Friday? Are there other videos?

vaderseven

Smash Apprentice
Just me alan Jeff and sam were there. No others where made.

If anyone wants to be in a video drive over to IL and say hi.

smashbropika

Smash Rookie
Looks like all you good Pikachu players finally found out the way to make him more than what most people seem to think he is, which is a weak low tier character that isn't worth using.

I don't know who was the first to use quick attack edge-guard (we should call it "quick guard," if it doesn't already have a name lol) as something that wasn't just to show off how cool you are but to use it as a tactical advantage, but brilliant idea and it looks like that strategy might bring Pikachu out of low tier again.

Really good matches and the quick guards are fun to watch. Thanks Zig-Zag, Anther, and D. Disciple for your nice matches and I hope you all keep posting them. Keep up with those quick guards. I bet you guys have a lot of fun with those guys being like ****! Pikachu is cheap! lol

Just watched that last match again, I like how the guy says "We can't honestly put these on smashboards, I mean people will just make fun of him for being good at such a cheap character," that quote is gold lol.

treppy

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu's Cheapness and You: 10 Easy Ways to Train Your Pets

An objective SSBM analysis by Treppy.

I suck at this game!

The End

In all seriousness, all comments made pertaining to Pikachu and/or Zig-Zag!'s "cheapness" are all pretty much said in jest. I'm nowhere even remotely close to being good at this game. I thought the videos were being recorded as a joke!

Also, who the hell is Alan?

Top Bottom