• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Host 2: ....................canceled....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TGM will definitly push this back one week. He has no choice otherwise no one will show up because of EVO.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The fate of this tourney is being discussed in the Southwest forum. The current suggestion is to push the tournament back to the next weekend as it will still be during the end of Spring Break. Place all input and suggestions in that topic for faster response. :)

All OOS planning to come, please make your suggestions as well. We don't want you coming here to Houston and then find out that no one is here. <_<

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
The fate of this tourney is being discussed in the Southwest forum. The current suggestion is to push the tournament back to the next weekend as it will still be during the end of Spring Break. Place all input and suggestions in that topic for faster response. :)

All OOS planning to come, please make your suggestions as well. We don't want you coming here to Houston and then find out that no one is here. <_<
Why isn't there a LINK to the SouthWest Forums??

TGM

Smash Lord
F-YOU EVOlution!!!!

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, EVO is just as important to me as MLG. So, i will be moving HOST2 to the 17th and the 18th(still spring break).

HOST2 IS HAPPENING. just a week after it was supposed to.

And whoever got this thing sticky-ed.........THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i wont have to go looking for it anymore.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
AlphaZeltot stickied this and I suggested it >_>...

Anyways yeah hopefully even more people can come now!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
So this puts the kai-bosh on most of Florida's plans...

I won't be able to drive up or stay or otherwise attend HOST2, sadly :(

It might be possible for us to attend EVO, but we've been having some troubles on our end with people not being able to go, and the further drive isn't very inspiring to me, so assume not I guess

retrotv

Smash Rookie
I have just moved to the Houston/Tomball area from Kentucky and would like an opportunity to practice with some of the Houston area players prior to the tourney (and maybe make some new friends). Message me, if interested.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Go to the southwest forums and look there.

richie137

Smash Cadet
OK, I know I am from a different region, but dude change the date one to two weeks later, mostly everyone its going to evo, which is even (to my knowledge, even bigger than MLG), there is going to be less people at your tournament, but this is your tournament, so this is up to your hands.

OOPS, the EVO tournament tournament is on March 10th-11th, so people you could still go to evo, and go to this tournament, just go back to back weeks

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
hey Allan, did you find a new place for the tournament? If GLADIATORS is shut down, then where will it be?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jimbo PM him don't double post...And TGM if you are going to cancel it just push it back further...Almost none of the OOS people can come on Marth 17th-18th anyways..

TGM

Smash Lord
HOST2 is canceled. read first post.

JMBO, when i tell u something. dot go blab it out to everyone. i wasnt even sure about it untill today.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Unstickied. Hopefully this thread will die on its own, if not I'll close it in a week or so. Get the word out.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
HOST2 is canceled. read first post.

JMBO, when i tell u something. dot go blab it out to everyone. i wasnt even sure about it untill today.
Dang... I was really looking foward to this... well theres still more than 2 weeks left to find a place... Hpm... Where else can u host a tourney with that many ppl.............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom