• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Host 2: ....................canceled...................... .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey phanna does that mean you cannot make it to EVO or HOST2? I really really really want you to come to HOST2...

Nike.

Smash Hero
EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!!!

EVO is a dream come true for many players of the 2d and ssbm world. EVO is basicly another MLG. So i ask you guys for help.

Should I:

1. Push HOST2 to the weekend AFTER the EVO tourney
or
2.Push it off till ______________(<--you insert date here)
or
3. TGM combo the creator of EVO(basicly your picking option 1)
It's obvious, have to TGM combo the creator of EVO! lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really wish EVO would have been a week after HOST 2..**** this means we cannot have all of the Samus in one tournament...There goes that combo video ;_;..

Pikminshallruleoverall

Smash Apprentice
I was worried I missed it because of not being on in so long... ANYWAYS, I'm thinking about bringing my Wii. But the sad part is that I need to think about moving(I'm moving this Fridaybut my parents will go very slow with everything. And I'm grounded... I do not have component cables for HDTV so.... yeah. But willl bring the Samsh Disk(Gonna get all of the stages that I deleted) and memory card and all that. I just don''t have Wii component cables(I'm also gonna want to keep an eye on it) I might not go(Very slim chance but yeah) but if I do I will bring my Wii if I'm able to. Just saying.(I only have the Yellow, Red, White things for TV)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Uhh.Isn't the smash portion of EVO free? lol so you only lose money at 1 tourny pnuema!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Evo will only suck in the south..and next year it probably wont be like this..hopefully...

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Because it was sort of a last minute thing, and SXSW is putting time constraints on EVO. I still don't think it'll suck tho. I've never heard of an EVO that sucked. It just won't be the same as other EVO events. Doesn't mean it's not worth going to, and EVO deserves all the support the Smash community can give it.

TGM

Smash Lord
evo does need support to maybe further the smash scene........but until it gets the rules right(time limit doenst matter to me) i will not support it.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
they released new rules today tgm, they seem ok, except i'd like for there to be stage strikes or something

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
So the new date for HOST2 has us playing on the 2nd day (Sunday) of the tourney. I'm sure alot of us have school the next day (and alot of those lot have to travel to get to their respective schools). Meaning being there Sunday for long (or being there Sunday at all) would be a no go.

I'd would really help alot of people if we could squeeze/push forward the tourney.

TGM

Smash Lord
singles is on 17th saturday(main event) and 2vs2 is on sunday 18th. teams will not take ALL day so u will have time to get back home.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People will have time to get back home. Other big tournys have been held on weekends and still are and it doesn't affect their attendence that much if there is school the next day though it helps if there isn't.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
WRONG, SIDEEFFECT! See:
Houston, Tx

best smasher in houston!
You're not allowed to say that on the internet unless it's true. So if I can beat him it means I'm better than all of Houston. You're going down, SakuranDJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom