• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! LIVESTREAM LINK IN THREAD!

M@v

Subarashii!
I was here first, so the date stays. I'm not changing a date because someone comes along 2 months later and announces a tourney.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah rofl

I could've sworn it said July on it, ah well. I didn't want them to compete! You guys had this day first. I was trying to be helpful.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I would only choose this over that Tekko thing because of the lower entry fee and lack of 40 year old men dressed up as Sailor Moon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Possibly Saturday night, but definitely Sunday night, we will have crew battle for both games. this will include crew battle challenges(GE vs UFB hype?), and.....DRAFT CREWS!!!!

What are draft crews you ask? They are pretty much like a game of gym class dodgeball...except with smash. Each team gets a captain, and they pick their "crew" members for the battle. Then its played like a regular crew battle.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Draft crews could be interesting, though I don't see how you'd keep the rosters from being nearly the same as the regular crews. Are you planning on a team limit, or is this gonna be half the attendees against the other half in a massive brawl?

M@v

Subarashii!
That would likely take forever. Its going to be pretty informal, so we will probably just vote on it there. Draft crews is moreso for fun and to unwind.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I might have to come to this...
I'll use it as an excuse to visit the Art Institute again XD
It's a SLIM chance, but I still wanna try to make it

borommakot77

Smash Rookie
Heard that this tournament was gonna happen from a friend. Any idea what the turnout is looking like? I know that it's still pretty far off yet but I absolutely cant wait for this to happen.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Ha...I almost forgot about this. Couple more months, right? Who's supposed to be the top Pittsburgh player? Have any other manly brawlers appeared yet?

M@v

Subarashii!
Heard that this tournament was gonna happen from a friend. Any idea what the turnout is looking like? I know that it's still pretty far off yet but I absolutely cant wait for this to happen.
right now we got about 30 for brawl, melee slightly less. Its still 3 months away: it will rise for sure.

spedgod

Smash Rookie
Just asking,

do we have to give you a heads up if we are comming to this? Or do we just show up, pay and place?

M@v

Subarashii!
Just asking,

do we have to give you a heads up if we are coming to this? Or do we just show up, pay and place?
Just post here. I don't need a pre-reg for this; I just want a general idea of how many people I'm looking at for this.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I haven't posted on this website in forever, or gone to a tournament. I'm gonna suck so hard.

:093:

M@v

Subarashii!
Vegeta's happy your going Cam. That's all that matters.

<--- I mean just look at that face! It's filled with joy!

Blue Dew

Smash Rookie
Hey, This'll be my second major tournament since I started playing seriously again, but I'll definatly be there.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Guess I'll see if I can find Jarvis too. I wanna see if he ended up following the way of man smash.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I can't believe people are still trying to pick fights about this. Drop it.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I still can't believe people play Melee. lol, I could care less about a warning, kid. Get out of here. The delicate egos of the internet need you elsewhere.

Top Bottom