• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Schedule
Venue opens up at 10:00 AM for thoes who do not attend the lock in - 10 AM doors open
Doubles start at 12:30 - 1:00
Break - till 3:30
Crews From 12:30 to start of pools
Pools - 4:00 3-4 from each adv
Bracket - 5:30 - 6:00 - end
Low Tiers - 8:30
chill till midnight

there is a chance that there will be a late start for hyped MM's and thoes who take longer to get back from the break or the ones who arrive late. Other then that this will be the tenitive schedule

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm doubles I would think take around 45mins-1h but eh you have a big block of time to take from the break period.

Crews are happening at the same time as doubles?

Also lol I hope there will be enough set ups for everything.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm actually I just got on AIM and saw dfear's status. If Nick is actually going then his car will be full D:

EDIT: the car is Dfear - Me, Nick(assumed he's going), Xaltis, Afro, and Seibrik.

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
you SFL players should talk to Albert. the marth/mk player from the zp tourneys he is riding in an suv alone talk to him.

also SSGUy is driving from jupiter to this and is looking to pick some peeps up

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey mvd, think of it this way. The best way to get by you in tourney is by not picking u up to go to the tourney!!!!!!!!!!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Dfear Car SFL i dont know how many seats dfear has but i think this is too many people get at Albert for a ride.

Xaltis
masky
sebrik
Nick Riddle
MVD
Afro
2link

Albert. Car SFL

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I will make this so hype if you are taken up on your challenge Gallax it will also be recorded. Sound good.

Its sad that you cant get a group of players around the apk area to come together and have a 12-16 man $2 tourney to help new players get a feel for the tourney scene. /QUOTE]
your saying host a tourney where i could just play them and get them better? thats why your so bad
this is what you do
you host a tourney full of people with zero exp. you make them pay to enter. you take there money and act like your good. all the swamp niga crew is doing is giving you money and not getting better at all lol

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
wrong 2-d i did not enter the first 3 niglet rumbles get your facts straight and i kicked the winner out so the next week a new player could win. so why dont you look shhit up before you criticize the way i do things. the entry fee is also low $2 the only reason there is an entry fee is so the players will get ranked on Rajams rankings.

Some of the players that i brought up through the Niglet rumbles are becoming competent players. What i do is not easy. you host a tourney big or small and you will know. do not take away from what i do.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I still have to find a way to this. I don't think I can go with PIE since they may leave early and I'm usually still in bracket. Last time, I got lucky that Nova was able to give me an impromptu ride home. I can't bank on that again.

Also, I can't make the lock-in.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
your saying host a tourney where i could just play them and get them better? thats why your so bad
this is what you do
you host a tourney full of people with zero exp. you make them pay to enter. you take there money and act like your good. all the swamp niga crew is doing is giving you money and not getting better at all lol. but i dont know what im talking about because i have bad grammar and im from apopka
2-D. You really should research things before you open your mouth. I'm not even talking about exp or whatever anymore. You're really starting to piss me off.
What Viper does is NOT easy at all. He is trying to train players from all around the area and make them better. People from other cities, including Hollywood, Miami area ana Sarasota come down just to play with us and practice.

They pay 2$ just so that they get ranked. If people didn't want to pay to play, they wouldn't. We dont force them or herd them like sheep. SSGuy is one of our people were training, and he has never placed in the money at a Nub Academy tournament and i dont think he'd complain about losing 2$. If you dont play how do you get better?

Why don't you hold tournaments biweekly and see how easy it is to train people and make them better. Or you can continue to do what youre doing and talk about things you know nothing about..

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2-D. You really should research things before you open your mouth. I'm not even talking about exp or whatever anymore. You're really starting to piss me off.
What Viper does is NOT easy at all. He is trying to train players from all around the area and make them better. People from other cities, including Hollywood, Miami area ana Sarasota come down just to play with us and practice.

They pay 2$ just so that they get ranked. If people didn't want to pay to play, they wouldn't. We dont force them or herd them like sheep. SSGuy is one of our people were training, and he has never placed in the money at a Nub Academy tournament and i dont think he'd complain about losing 2$. If you dont play how do you get better?

Why don't you hold tournaments biweekly and see how easy it is to train people and make them better. Or you can continue to do what youre doing and talk about things you know nothing about..
i train them by holding FREE smashfest just like gallax but gallax dose it better lol.. i dnt need to host a bi weekly to get better. Thats how my mentality is. So idk what your talking about lmao

2-DJeff

Smash Master
wrong 2-d i did not enter the first 3 niglet rumbles get your facts straight and i kicked the winner out so the next week a new player could win. so why dont you look shhit up before you criticize the way i do things. the entry fee is also low $2 the only reason there is an entry fee is so the players will get ranked on Rajams rankings.

Some of the players that i brought up through the Niglet rumbles are becoming competent players. What i do is not easy. you host a tourney big or small and you will know. do not take away from what i do.
hahah thats even worse. thats like letting some one win
(and btw for all the ppl that say use multi quote its to late for this post lol)

Top Bottom