• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Genesis 6/19/10 Lake Alfred Florida

Renki

Smash Journeyman
You can't really say Xaltis isn't the best falco player in FL if it's unknown.

You can personally believe he isn't, which is fine. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Nick's Falco yet, and if I have, it didn't strike me as special. Therefore, I'll say I haven't seen it yet. :D

Edit: Just to make it known, you don't have to be on the PR to be better than everyone in the state with said character. GDX is hands down best diddy in FL. He 'was' on the PR, but currently isn't. :conspiracy-esque music plays:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I was about to say that lol who ever is the "best" right now needs to step it up and get ranked cuz obviously they are not good enough whoever that is.
foreal lol well imma try after i measter the Falco vs Snake MU because its just hard trying to kill that ***** :mad: lol but gallax is going to help me with that and after that i think i could start moving up

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You can't really say Xaltis isn't the best falco player in FL if it's unknown.

You can personally believe he isn't, which is fine. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Nick's Falco yet, and if I have, it didn't strike me as special. Therefore, I'll say I haven't seen it yet. :D

Edit: Just to make it known, you don't have to be on the PR to be better than everyone in the state with said character. GDX is hands down best diddy in FL. He 'was' on the PR, but currently isn't. :conspiracy-esque music plays:
lol if its unkown tthen i have every right to say it lol listen to wat u say lol ive seen better in FL

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Any Falco's wanna money match my 2008 Kirby?

I've never lost a set to Falco (I haven't played in a long time either though).

-!-

Smash Lord
foreal lol well imma try after i measter the Falco vs Snake MU because its just hard trying to kill that ***** :mad: lol but gallax is going to help me with that and after that i think i could start moving up

lol I know snake can last up like twice as much as falco, if he plays it safe and what not. if we ever go to the same tournament we should play :) ill try to remember your name, though im bad at it >_>

it would be good to have a Falco main in the PR, and get a diddy up there again.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol I know snake can last up like twice as much as falco, if he plays it safe and what not. if we ever go to the same tournament we should play :) ill try to remember your name, though im bad at it >_>

it would be good to have a Falco main in the PR, and get a diddy up there again.
yea i wanna see a falco up there 2 .. i wanna see gallax and radix up there 2

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I need to get with radix and gallaxs crews. I need to get more better with Rukario!
Yea, I'll admit, playing with these guys has made my Mario even more beast than it was before I met them. We've all come a long way though. I remember when I first played Gallax in tourney and he didn't know the Snake/Mario matchup lol. Now I'd be lucky to take a match off him. Radix, I've seen has always been one of the better players that I know personally. There's at least 10-15 of us in CFL and we hold smashfests several times a month, especially when tourneys are coming up. You just have to play better people to get better, plain and simple.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea, I'll admit, playing with these guys has made my Mario even more beast than it was before I met them. We've all come a long way though. I remember when I first played Gallax in tourney and he didn't know the Snake/Mario matchup lol. Now I'd be lucky to take a match off him. Radix, I've seen has always been one of the better players that I know personally. There's at least 10-15 of us in CFL and we hold smashfests several times a month, especially when tourneys are coming up. You just have to play better people to get better, plain and simple.
yea every time i play gallax my falco game increase alot and my friends wonder how i get good so fast so its kind of sweet. its possible to get better on ur own but u have to recognize ur bad habits to succeed

gallax

Smash Hero
ill get back to the address for ya for friday. we are still deciding where to play.

@gdx- im sorry dude. i REALLY wanted to go saturday. u have no idea. but i cant control how bad my tires were.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
honestly i do have the best record with falco but xaltis' falco is much better than mine atm, i don't put time into falco so its kinda crazy to think that mine is better, xaltis is sick <3

Top Bottom