• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Genesis 6/19/10 Lake Alfred Florida

-!-

Smash Lord
Why was the money so low despite the big turnout?
It wasn't much that it was payed down to Top 5, like D Who? said, but each event was $5 so the pot wasn't that big... those prices tend to provide a bigger number of people but a lower number of cash payout. I personally don't mind that, I rather have more people enter...

imma do shout outs later on if anyone cares >_>

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Dwho lol im not gonna lie u did get betta then before i underestemated u lol nd u did win but yea dude lets see if u can do it again next time. nd to the viper being a better falco then me? lol you should let him say that. cuz hes improved but im sure he aint better.
again u got the better of me on one match of falco. so keep practicing dawggg nd ill see u next timee

MIx- your sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol
sensei - **** dude ur marioooo lol im not gonna lie that first match we played was too good i wish i saved it but well play again.

umm that guy that tryed to time everyone out even in low tiers lol ur too funnny

viperr next time let me kno when you feel bettato play cuz the only friendlies we playedu werent feeling it same with D- whoo after our set the rest of the matches u werent feelinggggggg it lol

umm radixxxx CP FTW!!!! LOL

minkkk: we gotta practice dawgggg

everyone elseee
GOOD Shxt!

CO18

Smash Hero
im mad at their being decent sized cfl tourneys as soon as i leave, especially one with side events.

Id **** that shiz

-!-

Smash Lord
SuperWolf: Good **** man, we gotta come up with a better game plan daawwg so we don't kill each other and have better team work... we gotta mix it up XD
VTEC: Daaawg I can't believe u placed that high when you stopped playing for like 4 months lol not bad :laugh: and you where ****** in friendlies, even with characters that u dont even play.

Meglaodon77: Fun seeing you again man :) i had lots of fun playing you in friendlies and in the Low tiers. i know you tripped, that little luck assured my win lol C. Falcon CAN'T KILL Rofl, I have sooo much trouble killing, like on my first match... I lived up over 200% on my first stock to come back and knee my opponent after he left his guard down for me to punish... crazy, but it's true... it's hard to kill with him :( I need to improve that before anything else.
D Who?: I was impressed man, you've improved and you showed it I was suprise you beat Fearless... and to 2-0 him lol I had fun in our friendlies, next time we should go at it for realz, no holding back! you got me? and please fight my C. Falcon again ;)
Mink: We didn't play, but since u live close by we should arrange something :)
RKO: it was a good experience fighting a ZSS, I gotta be more careful with that plasma gun... **** thing made me SD when I fell doing a Fair, thing was ******** and i didn't made a good comeback, couldn't get the Kill to win match 1 after being down by a whole stock :(. GGs though, friendlies where fun too.
XDEATH: GGs, I was gonna remind you about our MM but since we met in tournament, I figured you wouldn't want to MM anymore. maybe I was wrong? also your the first guy that exits a match when hes at a big disadvantage lol good CP im not that good in Brinstar, GGs ive learned a thing... need to choose between brinstar or RC on MKs
Radix: I love our set, I need to get better at dittos lol I don't like them cuz even though I may do good, I can't seem to get the last Stock which the one that matters lol last match last stock last hit was just wow lol next time I won't do the same mistake ;)
JCool: Why where you weird? lol fighting you i mean, if i see u in the future i need to MM you :) hope your down with that.
Kyon: Had a lot of fun, still a nasty peach but im getting the hang of it :) maybe next time i can finally beat you lol and i may ban Halberd... maybe >_> lol GGs man.
CRSN: GGs, low tiers was fun
Mata: Thanks for the friendlies, had a lot of fun :) and low tiers was sooo good. what u think of my C. Falcon?
Sensei: sick mario, i hear you need work against Falco >_< GGs on low tiers, how you like my C. Falcon??? and i can't believe on your last match, i swear, i looked away for like 5 seconds and i turned and u lost when you where ahead by alot against Mata i think? be more careful next time ;)
Zazen???: Olimar guy right? sorry I forgot your name, but I had a lot of fun playing your Olimar, good practice and same for the other characters lol
GDX: can't believe you didn't played with me >_> I need practice from the best Diddy in Fl.
Raz: I had fun in that ONE friendly we had lol next time we should definitely finish warming up and MM :) dammn... if i had won against Radix then we would of met O_O it would of been soooo epic
Fearless: sucks we couldn't go through our mm, i wanted you to show me how to beat Olimar :)
Gallax: Daamn it, we didn't play :(

FGCU Viper: You ran the tournament smoothly, congrats! I wish we had played more and not in the end when we where exhausted (well at least i was >_<) dude, you gotta work on your cool so you don't lose to people you shouldn't, if u had win then we would of fought and it would of been epic lol thanks for the tournament, when ever you make another one you can count on Naples to come. I wish i would of done better :(

anyone I forgot, w/e... good ****?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha aw you silly guys starting fights. Can't we all just get along? :D
SwampNigas FTW. M!x and Swolf we're going to get some hxc practice in. Ima take 5t next time instead of D_who?!!!!!

This tourney was run so well. I'm glad i got to play with a new pool of players. GG everyone :D
Everyone should def come down to the next one!!!

Mink says "MEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEH"

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
yo.. what exactly is Swamp***** crew?

no offense, but I laughed hard when I saw that name.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Dwho lol im not gonna lie u did get betta then before i underestemated u lol nd u did win but yea dude lets see if u can do it again next time. nd to the viper being a better falco then me? lol you should let him say that. cuz hes improved but im sure he aint better.
again u got the better of me on one match of falco. so keep practicing dawggg nd ill see u next timee

MIx- your sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol
sensei - **** dude ur marioooo lol im not gonna lie that first match we played was too good i wish i saved it but well play again.

umm that guy that tryed to time everyone out even in low tiers lol ur too funnny

viperr next time let me kno when you feel bettato play cuz the only friendlies we playedu werent feeling it same with D- whoo after our set the rest of the matches u werent feelinggggggg it lol

umm radixxxx CP FTW!!!! LOL

minkkk: we gotta practice dawgggg

everyone elseee
GOOD Shxt!
I know the Falco matchup like the back of my hand. He works my Lucario and normally 2 stocks me. Just from what I saw is what I assume.

But I'm looking foward to our next match

-!-

Smash Lord
I know the Falco matchup like the back of my hand. He works my Lucario and normally 2 stocks me. Just from what I saw is what I assume.

l wanna add that slnce u guys play all the times lts why he can 2 stock most of the time. its an advantage, he may know the mu better and obviously he knows ur habits and so on... that doesn't necessary means he's a better player. and there's not a lot of lucariou too.

Just saying.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna add that SFL is extremely good in general. No need to just toss 3 names around.

In regards to Xaltis, majority of CFL(orlando) likes him. He's a pretty cool cat on and off the boards. You really shouldn't take most of the stuff he says on the boards seriously(unless it's about the ability of specific players in FL, which he's usually right about *shrug*). I daresay he's the best Falco in FL. He makes mistakes in matches, but who doesn't?

Not saying you don't know the falco matchup, but I wouldn't exactly knock on Xaltis. Learning the lucario matchup isn't exactly hard. Lucario's...pretty straightforward. :\

Exdeath

Smash Master
XDEATH: GGs, I was gonna remind you about our MM but since we met in tournament, I figured you wouldn't want to MM anymore. maybe I was wrong? also your the first guy that exits a match when hes at a big disadvantage lol good CP im not that good in Brinstar, GGs ive learned a thing... need to choose between brinstar or RC on MKs
I wanted to do the MM but I assumed that you wouldn't want to for the same reason hahaha.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

you played my falco in ONE tournament match. i fxcked up ndyou did the right thing by takin that one match. dosnt mean cuz ur brother can 2 stock u hes better. nd the matches me nd you played after with falco the only other two. im sure u remember them. i saw ur brother play mix nd he did good but i have 3 stock mix in the past nd ur bro couldnt beat him at the friendlies they have. nd im not sittin here assuming im a better falco. our next match shall be goood dawgggg so lets just worry about that. umm smashfest one of these days?? i kno some of u guys live closer PM

-!-

Smash Lord
I wanted to do the MM but I assumed that you wouldn't want to for the same reason hahaha.
lol I wouldn't have minded if you where ok with it, it looked to my favor. Either way you would of gotten more Snake practice and maybe you would understand the MU better, it is to your favor but not by much.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Alright, Cool, cool. I actually had a pretty difficult bracket.

2 metaknights, 2 good olimars. They weren't like Adem E. or his brothers olimar, I don't remember which one but it was good. A diddy and snake. It was hard. I lost to the snake.
So I'm looking foward to the challange. I'm always looking to get better. So bring em' and let me beat em'
you forgot to mention I beat you first match putting you into losers... I had to fight GDX next match and most people know diddy is my weakness.

you had an easier bracket in losers.

(i should of let you beat me ;))

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I just wanna add that SFL is extremely good in general. No need to just toss 3 names around.

In regards to Xaltis, majority of CFL(orlando) likes him. He's a pretty cool cat on and off the boards. You really shouldn't take most of the stuff he says on the boards seriously(unless it's about the ability of specific players in FL, which he's usually right about *shrug*). I daresay he's the best Falco in FL. He makes mistakes in matches, but who doesn't?

Not saying you don't know the falco matchup, but I wouldn't exactly knock on Xaltis. Learning the lucario matchup isn't exactly hard. Lucario's...pretty straightforward. :\
im not saying im better or not but i still wouldnt call him the best Falco in FL because ppl play faclo in so many diffrent ways its crazy so i wouldnt call him the best

gallax

Smash Hero
hrnut has the ebst falco in florida. hes beaten riddle and co with it. who else has beaten someone ranked with their falco?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hrnut has the ebst falco in florida. hes beaten riddle and co with it. who else has beaten someone ranked with their falco?
xaltis beat shaky just this past weekend i think

but yea, nick's falco is pretty good

2-DJeff

Smash Master
prime example ive only been in FL a couple of months so i dnt kno much about other best charater but i do kno falco cause i watch almost every1 that uses falco even a little bit in FL and im sry to say xsaltis is not top with his falco he makes to many poor choices in a match

-!-

Smash Lord
The best falco I have seen is Undergrounds but idk if he plays anymore? He beat riddle once I think but a while back. He rarely goes to tournaments. I've seen HrNuts and is broken too lol like his Snake and I think Xatlis beat someone recently? A PR.

gallax

Smash Hero
haha. if u say so jeff. u have no idea how good my nades can be. especially since i barely used them against u. i want u to get better at actually fighting snake up close first then learn how to incorporate that into your camping.

and xaltis for beating shaky- DATS GOOD SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
haha. if u say so jeff. u have no idea how good my nades can be. especially since i barely used them against u. i want u to get better at actually fighting snake up close first then learn how to incorporate that into your camping.

and xaltis for beating shaky- DATS GOOD SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im rdy for the nades and imma fight u up close lol im just always scared to get tilted lol thats why i dnt fight snakes up close lol like every other charaters i nvr really have much problems with except snakes and MKs but i think i have the snake thing on lock ive been actully studying the MU 4 once in stead of sticking to my original plan of laser SHDL lol

gallax

Smash Hero
sure man! when r u free to play next? ive got thursday and friday free. pretty much every weeks its the same. next weekend though i can play the entire weekend. id love to play!!!!

2-DJeff

Smash Master
sure man! when r u free to play next? ive got thursday and friday free. pretty much every weeks its the same. next weekend though i can play the entire weekend. id love to play!!!!
im free every day or the week i just gotta figure where to play lol i could see if we could play here but i gotta see wat the moms say

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Uhhh can I come play with u guys??

Haha that Xaltis kid was really annoying at CEO and I was there solely for melee. But yah I didn't have any idea who the kid was but he had "Xaltis" on the back of his shirt and I was like **** this kid is pretty annoying lol.

Don't interpret that as CFL disliking him though since I haven't been active in brawl since 08.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Uhhh can I come play with u guys??

Haha that Xaltis kid was really annoying at CEO and I was there solely for melee. But yah I didn't have any idea who the kid was but he had "Xaltis" on the back of his shirt and I was like **** this kid is pretty annoying lol.

Don't interpret that as CFL disliking him though since I haven't been active in brawl since 08.
i dnt mind but u gotta ask radix its his house lol =p i gotta figure away to get there also

2-DJeff

Smash Master
my falco>honey roasted's
hahah the point is xaltis is not the best falco player.. no 1 is consider the best yet really beacause no 1 is ranked on the PR's as falco so its really uknown im not saying nobody out there isnt the best im saying its unknown

-!-

Smash Lord
no 1 is consider the best yet really beacause no 1 is ranked on the PR's as falco so its really uknown im not saying nobody out there isnt the best im saying its unknown
I was about to say that lol who ever is the "best" right now needs to step it up and get ranked cuz obviously they are not good enough whoever that is.

Top Bottom