• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy hell Wolf is tough.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Meh, i'm probably the only person that thinks it's in diddy's favor.

Utilt lock at low percent, follow his DI when he can escape the utilts and upsmash him. He's fat so he stays on the utilts even up to four times every now and then. You combo him into oblivion with dash attack stuff. Even if he has a reflector, it's totally useless if you use your bananas right. As for the lasers, just SH over them and smash throw a naner at his face--none of that spam bull **** will be tolerated!

It just seems like you aren't that experienced with diddy yet, practically all of the matchups gave me trouble until I realized that I just needed to get better with him in general. Just watch your spacing, eventually you'll notice a pattern in all wofl play it just takes a little time to figure it out. Backwards glide tosses throwing the naner forward are good for spacing just keep that in mind. Really good wolf's are a pain in the *** but it shouldn't be that hard of a matchup.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think Peach is diddy's worst matchup. Its at leasts mine.
Peanut gun stops her from floating, spam it with good spacing and **** her when she lands. She doesn't seem to do well against diddy on the ground at all. Diddy's truly worst matchup is a really good falco... it will sadly never change but you can DI his jab combo to a uair which is nice IMO

ADHD

Smash Hero
What about Wario? Wario is pretty tough too.
I'm going to flatter your hopes up of your char destroying diddy, it's not that bad of a matchup once you learn the spacing to counter wario's floaty fat witch stuff, the only thing that annoys me a very lot about wario is that he never does die, and you get killed at around 90 sometimes. I know the wario matchup pretty well, I know what to do. Spacing with glide tosses are so amazing, they just open too much possibilities. Falco is the worst, I'd rather fight 100 warios than a really good falco.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
I agree Falco is annoying.
I hated him in melee and I hate him in Brawl...
I have trouble with no one really all my loses are because of my mistakes and me going in to autopiolet I think.
I believe I'm one of the only Diddys that dont glide toss...
I use jump canceled throw instead, easier to me.
But wolf has his moments like his stupid "claw" effect...

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Peanut gun stops her from floating, spam it with good spacing and **** her when she lands. She doesn't seem to do well against diddy on the ground at all. Diddy's truly worst matchup is a really good falco... it will sadly never change but you can DI his jab combo to a uair which is nice IMO
Peanut gun stops her from floating, spam it with good spacing and **** her when she lands.
spam it with good spacing and **** her when she lands.
**** her when she lands.
Poor choice of words here...

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah falco is definitely diddy's hardest

hard to approach, hard to space, hard to kill.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I agree Falco is annoying.
I hated him in melee and I hate him in Brawl...
I have trouble with no one really all my loses are because of my mistakes and me going in to autopiolet I think.
I believe I'm one of the only Diddys that dont glide toss...
I use jump canceled throw instead, easier to me.
But wolf has his moments like his stupid "claw" effect...
as you face harder oppenents you'll realize that glide tossing/dribbling is an important skill to master

iRjOn

Smash Lord
One day...
O wait I just learned the foward glide toss today its simple with A
So use that but no other GT
and you can dribble with a JCT(jump canceled throw)
I dont like to reach down to the c-stick so other GT techs are outta my reach. I may eventually switch and use them all one day.

DUB

Smash Lord
One day...
O wait I just learned the foward glide toss today its simple with A
So use that but no other GT
and you can dribble with a JCT(jump canceled throw)
I dont like to reach down to the c-stick so other GT techs are outta my reach. I may eventually switch and use them all one day.

..It really doesn't take that much skill to GT with the c-stick. You can get the gist of it in 30 minutes-hour.

Top Bottom