• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hobo Presents! The best **** Online tourney! #1 BEGIN MATCHES! BRACKET POSTED

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
Khaos and I squared off, he won the series 2-1.

Great games man, that was the first time I've seen those chars used that way. Fight me again whenever so I can show you my other mains. d:

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
soomeone explain this counterpick thing please
The person who loses gets to call the stage. Or change there character, but not both at once. So I chose Norfair instead of Swapping. Then I voted for smashvil because thats what you wanted.

(I think thats how it works. This was my first tourney.)

Diddyknight

Smash Lord

one more thing/... if this continues to monday + the next time i could probably play is THurs or Fri

try to end to tommorow and i have skool tommorow

ook

Smash Lord
Yup I've pretty much given up on this tournament.

It's gotta be more organized, hobo. Have a definite starting date/time when you make the thread. You should be online the whole time and make a chat room or something. Tournaments that last over a whole weekend and the host never updates the brackets can't really be done, sorry man :/

Hope your next one goes better

Dj Chopin

Smash Apprentice
hoboking = lazy

im dropping out also. total waste of time. just dont host tournaments, man. you clearly aren't ready to do so.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hoboking, your not on aim right now so Im just gonna post here that I won my battle against OOK

Top Bottom