• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Alright, I'm definitely coming now. Just have to wait for my poker bankwire to come through which will probably be on Monday :chuckle:
Then I'll buy my ticket.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sorry mayne, my first name is really long so it's easier to go by PX.

I guess we can do the "whoever" cp thing. Let's just make sure to get it recorded :D

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lol, alrighty Juan.

Hey guys I'm about to buy my ticket, which airport should I go to out of these?

Hobby, Continental, or Ellington Field?

also is anyone familiar with priceline's name your own price deal? Bc I'm very confused it just lets me put whatever I want and it's like "sure". I don't feel safe with this :S

I think I can get the best price for Continental, but let me know which one's best for someone to get me from.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Love you too shlike <3

Houston peeps may not be back on for a bit, there's probably a tournament going on down there and there's one here in Dallas that I know is for sure happening.

Somebody tell him where to go lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Frank, if you want a white guy to pick you up, go to the airport Xyro said, if you want a black man to pick you up. go to the one Jerm and Gnes suggested, lol.

Basically pick whatever works for you price-wise. Houston is pretty good about picking people up when you guys come to visit us for random tournaments, lol.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah snakee ill MM your shiek for 5$mm. but id also like a serious set with your zamus. i wanna learn that matchup

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah snakee ill MM your shiek for 5$mm. but id also like a serious set with your zamus. i wanna learn that matchup

sure and sure :)

Ok, I bought my tickets. I'm arriving at Intercontinental at 8:51 P.M. on Friday, and I need to get back there at 12 P.M. on Sunday. Who can help me out here?

R1OT

Smash Cadet
If Butch goes to Indo-China, I want a ***** hidin' in a bowl o' rice ready to pop a cap in his ***

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
snakeee is going to IAH/bush

oh and adhd is going too. hes teamin with dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom