• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiro Needs Help For Doodahs!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i cant make this if i dont have a full car.

I NEED THE GAS MONEEZ. i do not have the money to make the trip on my own. if i have atleast 4 people then i can make it.

YOU CANNOT BE STINGY WITH GAS MONEY. last time i went each person it cost $60 in gas money and each person gave me $12.

who wants to come?

i need peepz...peace

-hiro

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Hiroshi where do you live?

If you live up north is pointless for you to come down pick me up just to go back up north!

I ain't stingy so holla at me aiight my phone is 9107874491
I can drive to if you want me to.

HOLLA

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hiroshi do you have anyone riding with you so far?

I think Me, louie, joe, will, and colin are going in louie's or will's car. If you're that desperate maybe one of two of us could go with you. You'd have to come over UCF though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Also I'm not sure If the driver would agree with this either because it would be taking away from their gas money.

Sorry for double post.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
ok, so heres the update.

right now i have bluray, actionb@stard, me, and at&t in the car. not too bad. if i can get one more person, that would be great, zoro is debating right now...peace

-hiro

Call me Man of Action in the forums :p don't want you to get in trouble for going around the world...bast >_>.

on the note side: I'll bring some snack...cheses and ham sandwitches folks

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
ok, i have been informed that actionb@stard will not being coming cuz his parents gayed him out, regardless of the fact thats hes like 23 years old. so i need like 2 MORE PEEPZ FOR MY CAR!!!!!!!!...peace

-hiro
wait a moment, I got permision to go dude.

Top Bottom