• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt's Videos

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Run away and spam pikmin when the peach player approaches. Don't put yourself in a position where peach can dair you. When you're at high percentages, watch out for her fair since it seemed it was his primary killing move.

P.S: You were doing well in the first peach video. Just watch your upsmashes since they became very easy to predict. You're primary killing move against a peach matchup will be blue pikmin throws and purple pikmin upthrow.

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid Hilt . Gl on the championship :).

Btw i already told you the stuff to be work on :D.

asob4

Smash Champion
you get predictable and you roll too much

mix your game up a bit :p

don't be cookie cutter olimar

Awex

Smash Lord
Peach matchup is alll spacing, not necessarily just camping. F-air is your best friend vs a peach that likes to just float and dair all day. If you're both grounded and the peach is spaced a bit away from you, call them on the float and dair and jump and fair in his face. Then he'll stop doing it and his options become more limited, making your matchup easier.

EDIT: that was more in response to draikroan than anything.

Stop rolling so much. Olimar's isn't good, lol.

geekd

Smash Apprentice
olimars roll sucks

airdodge to dodge attacks and sh or dash to space (retreating pikmin toss works well)

sh upb more (works really well against opponents like peach who approach from the diagonal)

pivot grabs and tilts spice things up nicely as well and i didn't see a single nair (only watched three or four random matches). ff autocanceled nair flows amazingly well into sooooo many attacks.

you also have a tendency to stay grounded, which works well but try to throw in a bit more air game just to keep your opponents guessing.

I whistle armor a lot more than you too but thats just playstyle. I use it aggressively and defensively so i get a lot of interesting opportunities but i also take damage pretty quickly. Try it out because it becomes addicting the more you do it.

anyway you have a solid olimar. keep up the good work buddy

Top Bottom