• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage NEW (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoes7

Smash Rookie
Name: Echoes7
Brawl Name: Echoe
Brawl FC: 0688 5027 3222
Location (can be general like Eastern U.S.): Washington
Connection Type: Cable
Best Secondary Player(s):

Veng

Smash Ace
Guys im leaving the clan, I am moving acrossed the country down to new mexico and I wont have internet down there, hopefully ill see some of you sometime again :(

farewell

K 2

Smash Lord
Noooo! Veng! Don't Leave! Will you permantly not have internet connection, or temporarily not have internet due to the fact that you are moving? :'''''''(

neji32

Smash Lord
never, he told me his parents didnt want internet anymore, he might every once in a while get it but besides that he wont have it

K 2

Smash Lord
Hey, I don't have school on Tuesday (due to elections), and I still need one more testing. Is anyone open on Tuesday to test me? I can't wait to be in the clan =)

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
yeah ill tryout, but i hate wifi. we'll see how it goes

Name: David
Brawl Name: Zinho
Brawl FC: 1590-4414-4109
Connection Type: Wifi
Best Secondary Player(s): Snake, Olimar, MK, Falco, Link, a lot of works in progresses

Santi

Smash Lord
lol trying to pick him up? if you are coming to ohsnap or play online i can help you with him.
Eh.
I tried getting the feel for him so it would help me with the matchup.

I did the same with Snake,DDD, and MK.

but jeez Pika was harder than the other characters were.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
People constantly say pikachu is a noob character, all you need know are his dsmash, tjolt, and thunder and you win! when imo he is one of the most technical characters compared to his tier placement (other then G&W). all of his matchups vs over used chars other then ddd and snake are not in his favor at all. you have to constantly be on top of your game to play pika well.

EDIT: he doesnt want to learn pika just know the matchup. we should get some friendlies in at oh snap santi.

neji32

Smash Lord
my friend is extreamly good at falco and we went 6-2 with him winning the 6
when both thunder and Dsmash is made alsomst completely useless(with thunder being completely useless) its hard to kill him. Thats what i have most problems with =/

gallax

Smash Hero
you know theres a falco thread already completed with some excellent info. and truthfully, i hate playing pika vs falco. i use marth. marth used to be my secondary but i picked up snake and he soon took over. marth ***** falco. at least my marth does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom