• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi! Rate my Pikachu >_>

N64

Smash Champion
Looks good. Skimmed through it quickly, gotta go do other stuffs, but I'll probably comment more lately. Didn't really notice any glaring flaws in your play, just get better and quick attacks and tilt more often I guess. Pika's tilts are so nice (but i'm probably just biased).

FrostByte

Smash Lord
The Marth was aiming for air and actually hitting air most of the time. Good stuff though except when recovering, you'd always DI down or away and get killed by a poorly DI-d Fsmash. I don't see the sheik vids.

smashbropika

Smash Rookie
You have a cool play style and a good Pika, you should post more vids =D. I like how you use WD to take advantage of Marth's sword.

AKZuM

Smash Rookie
your pika is alot better than mine....i mean ALOT. but that marth in the first vid tried too hard....sometimes it takes a good 'ol Forward Smash to get the job done

Top Bottom