• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi all, new Yoshi main.

D

Deleted member

I like it, but consider making the initial phrase a bit darker so it will stand out. The text doesn't catch the eye as much as it should, at a glance.
Alright, ill make the initial text the same as the other one(not the flaming, just the bolder text).
Thanks!

goodkid

Smash Lord
All I know of Yoshi is the pivot grab.

Also I've seen an amazing Yoshi, and when I say amazing, I mean amazing Yoshi on Youtube. I can't remember the name because it was a while ago, and I didn't add the vid to my favorites. His/Her name started with either an A, E, or X, who I have not seen on smashboards or AiB. Maybe there is a great undiscovered Yoshi around somewhere.

D

Deleted member

I'll give that an amen, and an almond!

Again on the offtopic note, anyone wanna do me a sig, prefearbally of a half machine Yoshi?
Umm i could if you could find me a picture of a machine yoshi. im not lookin for that for you =P

Top Bottom