• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Pt mainers i have some news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys i have been stalking this board for a while and i finnally made an account i will proudly main pokemon trainer and keep him in the top of the middle tier soon enough. Also I just realized after testing that ivysaurs forward smash could be angled!!!! lolololol look for smashspartans on youtube to see me in action the vids are a little old. i am a pokemon master ( to be)

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Welcome to the PT boards!

And I did not know Ivysaur's F-smash could be angled. Someone has got to do research to see if it has more range when angled down/more knockback when angled up, etc.

And not to burst your bubble or anything, but we already have a Pokemon Master... And he's one IRL.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Wait, can't there be more than one? OK, In case you're wondering, we have three separate character discussions, so if you have a question about Squirtle, Ivysaur, or Charizard, place a question in those respective forums. If you have a question about PT in general, post a new thread.

Aveean

Purple Yoshi Double Dunker
Welcome ;D Pokemon trainer is by far the most fun character in SSBB...in my opinion.

Hope you have fun here.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Hey, if I can get into the SmashBackroom, I'll try to up PT on the tier chart also.

They will respect... The Pokemon master.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
welcome and I want to challange you to a battle online. (not like its an official gym battle or anything) but I want to see what you are capable of.

XD

Do you accept my challange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom