• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey Is This a Glitch or What???

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
well, i was practicing against and with random characters and i came upon somethin weird when playin a game&watch with my bowser...so i decided this % isn't growing whit my dthrow...so y not record it and see if this happened before...any solutions...maybe i gotz to clean up my disk or sumthin. for real this came out of nowhere, any help/suggestions at all???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9iBtcEXUow

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
its not a new glitch, it happens in every version. it's just something weird

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok honestly man

You didn't do anything... you are however asking on of the dumbest questions ever

WHAT DO THEY DO IN A TOURNAMEN!!!!!1!!!one!!

Think for a second?
Do they ban those characters?
No

So what could be the only alternative

Use your brain before you post srsly.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
yeah but i wasn't sure if it was in one version of the game or not, maybe they might not allow that version, but now i know it happens in all versions...so the ? does seem dumb to me now...

gaw and bowser...well i just randomly started playin them and came upon sumthin for the first time...

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Hmmmm... yes yes. Talking greatly about another character here is like, blasphemous. Here what you need to get better, buy a new camera and stop shaking the d4mn thing so much.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
is this seriously what goes on when i'm gone for a while

*sigh*
question answered in many posts above me
thread done

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom